Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-17-2011, 02:18 AM   #131
SUNFEATHERCLAN
Webkinz :)

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Coming Soon! The Razzle Dazzle Dog!

kinda creepy.....
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2011, 02:57 AM   #132
xoingtoby

xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Boltaway
Well, to be fair, I did ask Ganz to make a Chinese Crested dog...however, this was not what I was hoping for. I was thinking it should be more of a powder-puff white, furry colored Chinese Crested dog. I know this poor scraggly dog probably won't be too popular.
Isn't a Chinese Crested one of those wrinkly dogs with no fur? I'm not sure why they made it pink - a more realistic color would have helped the popularity. However, your comment "I know this poor scraggly dog probably won't be too popular" actually makes we want to get it. You know, I have a soft spot for unwanted animals and now that you've said that, I have to get one to give it a nice, loving home. That was really sweet! Thanks.

View Post Originally Posted by Calciferia
At first I was with dragonbird - is this April Fools? Then I realized it wasn't the 1st anymore. And then I started feeling sorry for the poor thing. It's not its fault that it's super-duper pink.

So I decided to give it a makeover! I wanted it to look more like the Chinese Crested dog from which I'm presuming Ganz took inspiration from. I left in a little pink - after all, it is supposed to be a razzle dazzle dog

Click the image to open in full size.
This is definitely an improvement!! I still thik the head hair just looks a little wonky, but overall, he is kind of cute.

Last edited by xoingtoby; 04-17-2011 at 02:57 AM..
xoingtoby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 02:57 AM   #133
Is a Ghostie

bunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socks

Smile Re: Coming Soon! The Razzle Dazzle Dog!

How sweet! It looks like a cross between a chihuahua and a yorkie!
bunnyberrtie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 03:07 AM   #134

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Looking at it again, I really don't think it would be that bad if they did something with the hair on it's head. Perhaps the virtual will look much better, as they tend to be able to draw the hair better then they can make it on a plush. I know I have some plushies that just have WILD hair! But the virtual looks nothing like that. So fingers crossed that the virtual helps this webbie! May come with an awesome PSI too, who knows!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 05:41 AM   #135
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Calciferia
At first I was with dragonbird - is this April Fools? Then I realized it wasn't the 1st anymore. And then I started feeling sorry for the poor thing. It's not its fault that it's super-duper pink.

So I decided to give it a makeover! I wanted it to look more like the Chinese Crested dog from which I'm presuming Ganz took inspiration from. I left in a little pink - after all, it is supposed to be a razzle dazzle dog

Click the image to open in full size.
I love your make over!

THAT is cute! I've always been a fan of the chinese crested dog (although there are lots that don't like it)....The pink was just way way too much....
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 05:45 AM   #136
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Coming Soon! The Razzle Dazzle Dog!

Definitely not going to by this one!:-} Talk about UGLY!!!!!! ICK It looks a little like a pink rat. And yes, I am a girl, but that does not mean I like it.
Old 04-17-2011, 07:07 AM   #137
SEE the THUNDER

Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!

That's awesome that another webkinz is coming out, it looks fantastic, but not my style. (:
Crashkittenjr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:44 AM   #138
Diabetes Awareness

destiny727 is just really nicedestiny727 is just really nice

That is UGLY!

Last edited by COWS4YOU; 04-17-2011 at 08:43 AM.. Reason: removed red ink
destiny727 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 08:13 AM   #139

rosiehound22 has a spectacular aura about

I don't usually say it, but what an UGLY pet. I get that they are going for different but, man that is "different"
rosiehound22 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 08:15 AM   #140
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

This one is not for me, so I will skip it, waiting on the shiz tuz.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bob is 100% awesome, crashkittenjr was here!, puppy is adorable!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: