Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-2011, 06:07 PM   #101
Webkinz :)

Mkg8464 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Coming Soon! The Razzle Dazzle Dog!

Hide me! That will cause me brain damage
Mkg8464 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2011, 06:13 PM   #102
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

Apologies to "crested" lovers but no way will that poor pitiful poochie type thing make it into my collection. What were they thinking?
WillWork4KC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 06:17 PM   #103
gone
hehmommy40 has disabled reputation

It is a Chinese Crested dog and it looks gross. I am not sure we will be buying this one unless it looks really cute in virtual form. Who thought up this one? Weird!!
hehmommy40 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 06:28 PM   #104

cbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truth
cbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truth

This poor lil thing looks like one of those dogs that enters the Ugly Dog contests.
cbjhockey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 06:29 PM   #105

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: Coming Soon! The Razzle Dazzle Dog!

Poor thing. Looks like a cheerleader cat-dog experiment gone awfully wrong. I might end up buying one just because of it's weirdness. Hopefully it has one amazing PSI...
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 06:31 PM   #106
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, it looks like the 'Powderpuff' type of Chinese Crested dog to me. I think I would have liked it better if the color was gray and pink, the way a lot of the dogs actually are.

I'm looking forward to seeing what PSI/PSF go with this pup.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 06:32 PM   #107

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Talking Re: Coming Soon! The Razzle Dazzle Dog!

In my opinion it's lucky for Ganz that they didn't make this one of their limited editions, there'd be a lot still sitting on the shelves waiting for a home......
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 06:34 PM   #108
Believe in bunnies!

aibo7m3 is a glorious beacon of lightaibo7m3 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by jeanenehea
I LOVE this dog!
aWeSoMe!!!
I hope the online version is just as cute.

It's supposed to be ugly -- it's a pink Chinese Crested dog. You know the dogs -- they win all those Ugly Dog Contests. Hairless, crested, tongue hanging out the side, so ugly they're cute? Remember those? Yay!!!
I was about to say it looked just like a Chinese Crested. I've been begging ganz for a Chinese Crested (through the suggestions section on webkinz) forever! I love Chinese Cresteds! I can't wait until this pet is available!
aibo7m3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 06:52 PM   #109
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Coming Soon! The Razzle Dazzle Dog!

We all know people from Ganz are here reading our stuff.
I can only hope they pay attention to our comments on this poor little dog.
As far as I'm concerned, this Webbie should come with a warning tag that states "Purchase of this Webkinz can seriously scare the
young children."
Here's a pic of a sweet Chinese Crested dog that I would buy in a second!
suzee

Why couldn't Ganz make this one????

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Babs; 04-17-2011 at 08:09 AM..
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 07:12 PM   #110
mountainfairy

mountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by AuntMary57
Well I guess they couldn't call it a "CaDoBrat" now could they?

I'm leaning toward the "so ugly it's cute" category for this one. I'm withholding judgment until they announce the PSI & PSF!
Have any of you actually seen a Chinese crested dog? Minus the pink, this one is pretty close to what it looks like. This dog looks more like a Chinese crested than the regular Cocker spaniel looks like a Cocker spaniel or than the Yorki looks like a Yorki. Not all of the pets look realistic unless, maybe, they are signature. But this one is pretty obviously an attempt at a chinese crested, which does, in fact look kind of like a hairless cat with bat wing hairdoo. The real life dog is one of those so-ugly-its cute types. Some people really love them and some don't.

Point is, this wasn't a desperate Ganz attempt to invent an animal. It was a decision as reasonable as any of the other cat and dog breed replicas they have come out with. As for me, I am definitely getting this one. I think it's bloody adorable
mountainfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bob is 100% awesome, crashkittenjr was here!, puppy is adorable!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: