Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2007, 10:34 PM   #11
Izzi Stormheart
Gifted

princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Coming soon....The complete I D I O T 's guide to Webkinz!! A REAL BOOK!!

I'll bet they sell alot of copies!
princesstiara is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2007, 06:01 AM   #12
pandapawn43

Default Re: Coming soon....The complete I D I O T 's guide to Webkinz!! A REAL BOOK!!

Interesting. I wonder what it talks about..cheats and stuff like that.Hm... maybe I'll read that in my little spare time that I have. lol.
Old 09-20-2007, 06:05 AM   #13
jwhsm
Gift Guru

jwhsm will become famous soon enough

Wow! That will definitly be my 2008 made-up holiday that's on January 2nd present!
Old 09-20-2007, 06:06 AM   #14
Gift Guru

Tamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by wetnoodle33
how big is it? i'm really curious! are you going to buy it Tamster?
Ofcourse I'll buy it! And I think it will contain how to navigate WW. And what pet items's belong to each pet! And maybe some area's people might not know about! Decorating room tips etc...That's just my guess! I am looking forward to it!
Old 09-20-2007, 07:54 AM   #15
elevenevelynne
Webkinz :)

Jewel is on a distinguished road

I'm adding that to my Christmas list. I'm fairly new to Webkinz and after joining this site i realize there is so much more to learn about webkinz. The people on this board have taught me so much. Hopefully this book will fill in the gaps.
Old 09-20-2007, 09:08 AM   #16

Carlaz is just really niceCarlaz is just really nice

That's funny! Thanks for sharing.
Carlaz is offline Female
Old 09-20-2007, 09:14 AM   #17
mommyandkc

kaseycuddles is on a distinguished road

now this i have to see....
Old 09-20-2007, 11:54 AM   #18
Sinnocence81
Gift Guru

sinnocence81 will become famous soon enough

You know all us Webkinz addicts will be the first ones in line! LOL Too funny.
Old 09-20-2007, 12:43 PM   #19
Gifted

Katz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to behold

Cool Thanks Tamster... will put it on my Christmas wish list !!
Old 09-20-2007, 12:46 PM   #20

DragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledge

ROFLMHO That is FUNNY!
DragonStar is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: