Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-17-2008, 05:30 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow Coming Soon: Celebrate Spring in Webkinz World!

Spring is nearly here, and as many of you have noticed, there are new advertisements running in Webkinz World. These "Celebrate Spring" ads, which show White and Sherbet Bunnies decorating and playing with Easter Eggs, are a reminder that it is almost time for our Spring Gifts to arrive.

In 2006 the Spring Gift Box looked like a giant Easter Egg and contained White Bunny Ears and Chocolate Easter Eggs. In 2007 the Gift Box looked like an Easter Basket and contained Marshmallow Bunnies, more Chocolate Easter Eggs, and Fuzzy Pink Bunny Ears. There's no telling what this year's box will contain.
Click the image to open in full size.
So, remember to log on to your Webkinz account on Sunday, March 23rd to recieve your special gift. If you don't log on, the KinzPost will pass you by and you'll have to wait an entire year for more Spring themed gifts.

And don't forget that March 23rd also happens to be a very special day for Webkinz Insider, our First Birthday. So, after you collect your Spring Gift in WW, stop on by WI to join in the Celebration!

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2008, 05:31 AM   #2
peachmary68
Gift Guru

peachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Coming Soon: Celebrate Spring in Webkinz World!

Yeah! I so can't wait!! OO...First post! Cool! I'm hoping for new color of ears...maybe purple or an easter bonnet..something new!
peachymary is offline Female
Old 03-17-2008, 05:31 AM   #3
Call me Boss-T
Gifted

Bostie Luver has a spectacular aura about

cool! 1st!!!
Old 03-17-2008, 05:37 AM   #4
beachgirl101
Gifted

catlover is on a distinguished road

cool third post!!!! i cant wait!~
catlover is offline Female
Old 03-17-2008, 05:46 AM   #5
geckogurl18
Gift Trainee

azureskies is on a distinguished road

Thanks, Justin! 4th or 5th post! Yay! I have the white bunny ears!
Old 03-17-2008, 05:59 AM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I took part in the 12 days of WI and that was AWESOME! I enjoyed catching the Snowflakes, even if I didn't win. I had a LOT of fun and met some great people. Thank you for Posting this Justin! And what a NEAT coincidence that the first anniversary and Easter are at the SAME time.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-17-2008, 10:16 AM   #7
jristhebest

This sounds so exciting. I can't wait to get my Easter basket.
Old 03-17-2008, 10:17 AM   #8
Rachelx91294
Gifted

RachelxXx is just really niceRachelxXx is just really nice

i just can't wait till easter comes! its a happy day! lol
RachelxXx is offline Female
Old 03-17-2008, 10:18 AM   #9
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Thanks for the info, Justin! And Happy Anniversary, WI!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 03-17-2008, 10:21 AM   #10
GoldGryphon!
Gift Guru

GoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to behold

I just got off the phone with a Ganz Rep, because of issues with my dd's account. She alluded that there were going to be fun things to do on Easter and the end of March....so stay watching! Wonder if there is something else planned?
GoldGryphon is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: