Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-29-2010, 03:36 PM   #31
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Come see the Chronicles of Narnia, Webkinz Style!

View Post Originally Posted by LadyMoonfeather
FANTASTIC! What will you think of to top that!
I think I'm ready for a break!!! I doubt I can top this one!

View Post Originally Posted by Umbrellabubble
YES! I saw BindiDogs's advertisement for a new Webkinz play, but I didn't it was was THIS! I cannot wait to see it!!! I LOVE that movie! I bet Bindidog's is just as great Thank you, Bindidog, and all of you who helped make this!
Thanks Umbrella I'm so glad you liked it!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2010, 04:05 PM   #32
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

i just went through and read the whole thing, and it was awesome ! bindi did a fantastic job on this one, && i think it's better then nutcracker !
SunnyPup20 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 04:55 PM   #33

parkinsonpansy is on a distinguished road

That was cute i love narnia! great rooms!!
parkinsonpansy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 05:26 PM   #34

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

It looks cool, but i don't read those books so i might not be into it. Pictures? Cool! I like that. It will be cool when i see it.

View Post Originally Posted by Centex Homes 1
It looks cool, but i don't read those books so i might not be into it. Pictures? Cool! I like that. It will be cool when i see it.
Hmm . . . i wonder if i could do--GS books on Webkinz? We'll see that where that goes! I might need to collect some more of (x out the word). It gave me thoughts with bindidog!

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 12-29-2010 at 05:26 PM..
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 05:53 PM   #35
Gift Guru

pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!
pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!

This is absolutely amazing! Bindidog & everyone who participated did a fantastic job! I haven't read all of it yet, I'm on page 4.
It will be the perfect way to spend a cold afternoon, curled up on the couch & reading the rest .
pinkdiamonds is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 06:02 PM   #36
Call me Haley

Cozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the way

WOW! Great job!
Cozyy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 06:11 PM   #37
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

Awesome job everyone! Its amazing, i love it!
CandyCanez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 06:32 PM   #38

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

thanks bindi!!! andes had a great time helping you. this is simply the best!!!!
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 08:37 PM   #39

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

great Job
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 10:52 PM   #40

Hildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to behold

Beautiful job! Thank you!
Hildie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: