Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 09:59 AM   #81
Webkinz :)

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Colossal Movie Screen Rare debuts at the Curio Shop

View Post Originally Posted by boatchick
YAY! If it's FINALLY here for Deluxe accounts, then it can't be long before the movie screen is available to regular accounts, and then i'll FINALLY be able to make that movie theatre that my pets have been wanting I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now!
Great attitude! I should've thought of that. lol
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2009, 10:02 AM   #82
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by merryweather20
EVERYONE pays for the features THEY want. I'd rather not buy a bunch of animals to renew every year and I like the features. So I paid for it. My friend doesn't think its worth it so she doesn't. She buys more animals which have different benefits more exclusives Super Beds etc.

There has always been benefits to buying more animals, but its fine that way I understand why and I don't complain, because there is no reason too. In fact I'm happy my friend gets to enjoy the items

We can't all have everything all the time. I don't get to have every furniture pack for my dollhouse for free just because. Ganz has put in a ton of features over the years for all members. Back when it started the ovens didn't work, now we have a 5 item oven and the bathtubs and sinks work now too.

Yes, everyone does pays for the features they want. But to say that Deluxe members have paid for their account, is not accurate, and was what I was wanting to clear up with my post. We have all paid for these WW accounts by purchasing the pets. While I agree that we all cant have everything all the time, I think that instead of adding fuel to the fire (all the complaining about DM's extras) they should have offered this to everyone, or at least mentioned this when they first ran the article about this item.

Don't get me wrong, as a DM myself, I do feel that we should have extras to balance out what we have paid. Just the same as we get extras for buying more pets, charms, figures, cards, and so on. I guess my real issue isn't so much that it was offered to us first, so much as they didn't admit to that to begin with. Many kids, and adults alike, have saved, adopted new pets, and sold off rares, to be sure to have enough money for this very over-priced item. It would have been nice to give them a heads up about who this would first be available to. Consideration.

Jessica
jessicabarnhart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 10:08 AM   #83
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

This is Fantabulous! But I am thinking if I should get it!
Shooting Star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 10:16 AM   #84

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Colossal Movie Screen Rare debuts at the Curio Shop

View Post Originally Posted by thekatie0409
Uh oh..Deluxe only..Get ready for fireworks!
LOL!!! mine came out this morning lol!
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 10:19 AM   #85
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Angry Re: Colossal Movie Screen Rare debuts at the Curio Shop

i wan it so so so so so so so so so so bad!!!! bt i only have 26,000 Kinz cash
webkinzro is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 10:21 AM   #86

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

One: After much indecision, I decided to become a Deluxe member three months ago - one family membership. I've since realized spending $45 for all of my kids accounts was much more logical (for our family) than buying each child a new Webkinz at $15 each (I have 3 kids). I am so glad Ganz has kept increasing the benefits of being a Deluxe member,
BUT . . .

Two: I absolutely understand that people are upset about the movie screen. The simple fact that Ganz has made the "star" item for a theme that can be purchased in the WShop available to Deluxe only is just not right. I truly hope that it is available to EVERYONE very soon.
bigtoe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 10:23 AM   #87
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by jessicabarnhart
Yes, everyone does pays for the features they want. But to say that Deluxe members have paid for their account, is not accurate, and was what I was wanting to clear up with my post. We have all paid for these WW accounts by purchasing the pets. While I agree that we all cant have everything all the time, I think that instead of adding fuel to the fire (all the complaining about DM's extras) they should have offered this to everyone, or at least mentioned this when they first ran the article about this item.

Don't get me wrong, as a DM myself, I do feel that we should have extras to balance out what we have paid. Just the same as we get extras for buying more pets, charms, figures, cards, and so on. I guess my real issue isn't so much that it was offered to us first, so much as they didn't admit to that to begin with. Many kids, and adults alike, have saved, adopted new pets, and sold off rares, to be sure to have enough money for this very over-priced item. It would have been nice to give them a heads up about who this would first be available to. Consideration.

Jessica
I agree with that.. I paid for the Deluxe on one account... I agree that Deluxe should have more benefits... I mean after all you are paying for it.
Even whenever we didn't have deluxe I felt that paying members should have more..

The thing that bothers me about this is that the rares were here long before Deluxe. In a way I think this "deluxe only" rare thing is kinda taking away from regular members. We all had access to rares before deluxe and now that kinda changed... I just think they took away from regular accounts with this move..

I am fine with adding more for the Deluxe but I don't feel that that should take away from regular. We have 4 regular accounts that won't be able to get it (if we wanted more)...

If they are adding features and bonuses for Deluxe that is great, paid for it, it should happen... But they shouldn't be taking rares away from everyone.
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 10:29 AM   #88
Harry Potter is
Gifted

thekatie0409 is just really nicethekatie0409 is just really nice

You know regular already had an Awesome rare today that some people have been waiting for for a long time..It just happened to have been overshadowed by the movie screen.
I don't think deluxe is taking away rares at all. I was very happy with my new jukeboxes today.
thekatie0409 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 10:35 AM   #89
Kathy1209 has a spectacular aura about

Does anyone know if the movie screen has sound?
Kathy1209 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 10:51 AM   #90
merryweather20 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by jessicabarnhart

Jessica
Yes and if those people that saved and adopted wanted the best crack at it they would have gone Deluxe just in case. It wasn't worth it to them, end of story.

They are not saying the movie screen is only for Deluxe accounts ever, only that Deluxe accounts get the opportunity to purchase it today.
merryweather20 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, icanhazcheezburger?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: