Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 09:29 AM   #71
Webkinz :)

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Colossal Movie Screen Rare debuts at the Curio Shop

Congrats Deluxe members! I'm sure you will like it!
As for me, I am not a Deluxe member, and am getting very angry. at Ganz.. Yes, I think Deluxe should get some extra things, but this Colassal Movie Screen is way to big! They put on the first page that it would be coming, and to save up your KinzCash. But they did not say it was just for the Exclusive Accounts.
I think this is really unfair of Ganz. I have been getting annoyed at Deluxe accounts, but I have gotten used to them. But Ganz has gotten everyone's hopes up! I have been waiting over a month for this, and have sold a lot of things and earned a LOT of money, thinking that I would be able to buy this movie screen. ( I think now is the time for a petition. LOL )

I really hope that they are putting this up for Deluxe members first, so that they could get dibs on the screen first. But they better put it in the Curio Shop for us 'non deluxe' people. We pay, too, Ganz! We do not own some free demo account which cost us nothing. We spend a lot of money on Ganz Products! We should be able to get some cool things without having to become Deluxe Members.

Thank you everyone for letting me vent. LOL! Off to dragonbird's FUNstration thread!!
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2009, 09:33 AM   #72
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

What the heck? That is so unfair that is for deluxe members only!!!!! I am starting to hate how selfish webkinz is getting by allowing Deluxe Members to get all the good rares!
MeWuvKitties is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:33 AM   #73
merryweather20 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by jessicabarnhart
Just wanted to add something here. Everyone has payed for their accounts. We all have had to pay for at least one webkinz to access this site. Yes, DM's should be getting extra perks, but if this was the plan all along, they should have stated that when they ran the fist story about this new item as to not get peoples hopes up.

P.S. No, I am not some jealous non-deluxe member (in fact I have been a Deluxe member since it became available). Just someone who sees this as being wrong on there part
EVERYONE pays for the features THEY want. I'd rather not buy a bunch of animals to renew every year and I like the features. So I paid for it. My friend doesn't think its worth it so she doesn't. She buys more animals which have different benefits more exclusives Super Beds etc.

There has always been benefits to buying more animals, but its fine that way I understand why and I don't complain, because there is no reason too. In fact I'm happy my friend gets to enjoy the items

We can't all have everything all the time. I don't get to have every furniture pack for my dollhouse for free just because. Ganz has put in a ton of features over the years for all members. Back when it started the ovens didn't work, now we have a 5 item oven and the bathtubs and sinks work now too.
merryweather20 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:41 AM   #74
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Of course, This is the actual phrase (Buy More. Get More. Go deluxe.) I think one of the reasons of this is because people who happen to bought (Deluxe) Get more items for Ganz to offer them at ebkinzorld, But of course we (All) hope everybody gets a chance to buy the Colossal Movie screen soon!
By the way, I am A deluxe member and I probably won't get it cause all that cash!
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:44 AM   #75
acky as an okapi!
Gifted

illycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledge

WI Subscriber

YAY I i have been waiting forever
illycoffee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:50 AM   #76
winx123

smartie140 is a jewel in the roughsmartie140 is a jewel in the rough

How wonderful of Ganz to let Deluxe only have the chance to buy!, i want that tv but refuse to spend more hard earned money on their endless schemes to rake in the cash and become 'deluxe'...what a joke!
smartie140 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:50 AM   #77

Tallbear is an unknown quantity at this point

We have to remember this is a money-making business for Ganz and you have to admit they are good at it! We don't always like it but if we don't want to feed into it, just don't spend your money on those extras. Just like in the real world, we can't get everything we like, when we want it. Just remember it is a game and try not to take it too seriously.
Tallbear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:52 AM   #78

litaholic is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm so sad...I mean, isn't the point of being able to buy things in Webkinz World for kinzcash that you worked ONLINE to get the money? It's one thing when the rares have been available for a long time and now Deluxe get extra chances to buy them...but to put up a new item for purchase with webkinz money and make it only available to people who spent REAL money on a specific thing seems totally against the point of kinzcash and webkinz world in the first place. So glad that I worked hard for it, but apparently that's not the point anymore.
litaholic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:55 AM   #79
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

I happen to be a Deluxe member, but-for the purposes of the colossal screen to be only for Deluxe members, well,-I think that theory just stinks! People have been saving & adopting pets for a couple of months trying to prepare for this darn thing, & I feel really bad for the ones who got let down....flip-side,...I wonder how many Deluxe memberships are being purchased today..wish I knew THAT part of the equasion!
pfeagans01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:57 AM   #80
boatchick

boatchick has disabled reputation

YAY! If it's FINALLY here for Deluxe accounts, then it can't be long before the movie screen is available to regular accounts, and then i'll FINALLY be able to make that movie theatre that my pets have been wanting I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now!
boatchick is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, icanhazcheezburger?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: