Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 08:51 AM   #61
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Colossal Movie Screen Rare debuts at the Curio Shop

Thanks for the info!! I figured it would be a front page story! I think it's REALLY unfair though that Ganz told EVERYONE to save up their money, and then they only offer it to Deluxe members. Really UNCOOL !
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2009, 08:51 AM   #62
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by xxflyin
I'm not surprised Ganz decided to make this available to the Deluxe Members only. Yes, it'll cause some drama, but the Deluxe members do pay for their accounts so it makes sense that Ganz tries to give them a bit more.

Just wanted to add something here. Everyone has payed for their accounts. We all have had to pay for at least one webkinz to access this site. Yes, DM's should be getting extra perks, but if this was the plan all along, they should have stated that when they ran the fist story about this new item as to not get peoples hopes up.

P.S. No, I am not some jealous non-deluxe member (in fact I have been a Deluxe member since it became available). Just someone who sees this as being wrong on there part
jessicabarnhart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:52 AM   #63
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

Technically it has been available to everyone as some people have been getting them ad adoption gifts. I do wish that it was offered to everyone first, I'm getting tired of all of the anti-deluxe comments and this is going to make it worse.
Tj03 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:57 AM   #64
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I KNEW it would be for deluxe only when they first introduced it! I've been saying all along that that will be the straw...

I'm actually really angry right now-I REFUSE to purchse that Deluxe, and quite honestly, I feel abused-us little people (the ones that shelled out big bucks for webbies and accesories) are completely being made to feel inferior.

I don't think that is a good business practice...
(I actually posted this on a different thread, and apologize for my copy/paste however on the off chance Ganz does read what we say-I figure now they know I was mad enough to say it TWICE! HMMPHT!)
I would like to add to this statement:

I am giving Ganz one week. They have one week to offer this screen to the loyal customers that made Webkinz what it is today. One week for the Deluxe to enjoy the perks of paying extra (which is perfectly acceptable to me). More than one week will be too much of a slap in the face. I have paid my money to Ganz, and will not tolerate being treated as an inferior customer.

If the week passes and it is not offered to regular accounts-I will consider my camel's back broken.
(I've FUNstrated about this, and man did that feel good!)
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:03 AM   #65

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Colossal Movie Screen Rare debuts at the Curio Shop

i cannot believe ganz. they better make it available to us nondeluxe people. if not they will not think i am sweet
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:04 AM   #66
IagoParrot

IagoParrot has a spectacular aura aboutIagoParrot has a spectacular aura about

why can't it be on regular accounts?
IagoParrot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:05 AM   #67
Kaitie9399
Gifted

Kaitie9399 will become famous soon enough

of course it's 'deluxe' accounts only.....freakin' ganz is a rip off. I've spent 1000's of dollars on stupid webkinz and they just keep making you buy and buy and buy. Waste of time and money. Real money for a fake item? Ridiculous.
Kaitie9399 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:09 AM   #68
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

It's too expensive for me. I'm interested to see what "movie" plays though.
tin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:19 AM   #69
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by crazygirl024
I agree that it's unfair to the Non-Deluxe member's. Webkinz is not a cheap hobby for anyone Deluxe or not, and some people just can't afford the Deluxe membership or the child's parent's will not purchase it for them. If I were not into Webkinz myself I don't think that I would have bought the Deluxe membership for my children because I would not of understood the purpose of it. We as Deluxe member's already get things early in the estore, extra activities, monthly gifts, ect as our perks. I think that the Curio Shop only items should be available for everyone at the same time. It seems that Ganz has switched it's target market from children to adults.
I bought my 1 and only 1 month membership my mom won't pay but i am growing so i didnm't think she would I am pretty old for wwebkinz but that's ok! i decided i needed it to buy other things and thought it was VERY dumb and inconsideret that they got rid of the month membership! hey Ganz is $5 not enough for ya?
jj8 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:27 AM   #70
HOA! I'm a
Gift Trainee

kittylover12344 is just really nicekittylover12344 is just really nice

What about all those little people, ganz? the ones who started it all? The ones who see no need for deluxe? This is the final straw! You have totally and uttery deserted those people! Its always deluxe gets this, OH! deluxe gets an extra that! Now, deluxe gets the first shot at the most anticapated item in recent years! Is that fair? No! Is that good business? Yes, but it is also breaking peoples hearts! Some of my friends have been buying tons of pets just to get up to 40,000. All that money is now worthless to them! They wanted it the day it was available! Now, that is not going to happen. Way to crush your customers, ganz, way to go.
kittylover12344 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, icanhazcheezburger?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: