Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 08:12 AM   #51
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Colossal Movie Screen Rare debuts at the Curio Shop

whoo deluxe as ijn my words

booo deluxe thnx a lot ganz ruin me!!!!! i have the kc i want it like crazy its dumb that they say "oh lets gdet more people to by deluxe cause we need more money"
jj8 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2009, 08:12 AM   #52
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

I just hope I will be near a computer tonight at 8:00. I am very excited about buying this outragous priced item. I don't care what it does, I think it looks awesome on the wall. I haven't bought any of the new treetop items or new country store items that I just love so I could save for it. I am not a big fan of the estore items, I do love them, but have to be careful what I spend these days. I have to say the DELUXE membership is one of the best values out there. I have recieved so much pleasure from this....I think of it as the cost of 3 webbies at full price. Looking at it that way, I have recieved points to buy a few charms, lots of free rares, the wheel of deluxe is one of my favoites, the monthly gift and my little ducky looks like a million dollars in her deluxe cap! As with everything else in webkinz world, if you have patience everything seems to come around again in time. So the idea of it being offered to deluxe first comes as no surprise. If Ganz says it will be available to all, it will be.....in time.
catsinparadise is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:14 AM   #53
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

Oooh thats cool! I can afford it but im not deluxe,

-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:21 AM   #54
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by jessicabarnhart
Even though I DO have the Deluxe account, I am very upset that they are offering this to us DM's first. I do agree that when you pay extra money you should get extra perks. But, for some reason this just feels wrong to me. We have all been waiting for this cool new item, and have all been saving up for it with excitement. All this is going to do is put an even bigger gap between the members who do and do not have the Deluxe Membership. As many of you know I am the first person to say that the Deluxe do indeed deserve certain extras, but you all will not hear me preaching on this one! In fact, as much as I want this item, I think I will be passing on it until it is available to everyone!

I think calling sounds like a great idea I may be doing the same!
I agree with you. It is Ganz and cynically and with much experience, you had to know this would be the case, but it does just seem wrong. Talk about blatant! I have a deluxe account so this is not my issue but really, Ganz, could you be any more obvious? At first, I thought, it will show up for the non-deluxe members tomorrow but now I am not so sure.
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:21 AM   #55
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

hurrah! I'm going to be home! Have to make a sticky note for myself and put it on the computer, I've missed things before because I was sure I'd remember, but obviously didn't - but THIS one I don't want to miss!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:24 AM   #56
callmesmiley

xxflyin will become famous soon enough

I'm not surprised Ganz decided to make this available to the Deluxe Members only. Yes, it'll cause some drama, but the Deluxe members do pay for their accounts so it makes sense that Ganz tries to give them a bit more. It's a good sign though. Now that it's been officially released to the WW, you know it'll be popping up more often... and on regular accounts soon, hopefully!
xxflyin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:25 AM   #57
Triton is on a distinguished road

I had a suspicion that it would show up on the deluxe accounts first. I really don't think that the deluxe accounts or the e-store are fair. I realize that Ganz is a company and out to make money like everyone else but we as users can only afford so much. I really think that more people would enjoy the site if they ran it the way they did when I first joined a little over 2 years ago.

Finding or earning rare items either like with floating leaves or Gem Hunt is fine because it is available to everyone. Even giving an item an expensive price tag I can deal with. But to pay extra to be a deluxe member and then still pay an outrageous price for a rare item seems wrong to me.

How long will us poor lowly regular members have to wait to get the movie screen.!!!???? Like someone previously mentioned I have not bought the store or treetop items because I was saving for the movie screen only to be disappointed yet again by Ganz.

I just wonder if anyone from Ganz is a member of WI?? I think someone should be. What a great way for the company to understand what it is that their customers really want, enjoy, dislike, etc.
Triton is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:31 AM   #58
Laus Deo!!!

psalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud of

WOE!!!! It's HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
psalm135 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:37 AM   #59
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

ok can some1 give me ganz adress i am giving them a VERY upset letter from one VERY mad person and you do not want to make me mad they are going to regret making me mad i am a firecracker when i'm mad
jj8 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:50 AM   #60
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

I agree that it's unfair to the Non-Deluxe member's. Webkinz is not a cheap hobby for anyone Deluxe or not, and some people just can't afford the Deluxe membership or the child's parent's will not purchase it for them. If I were not into Webkinz myself I don't think that I would have bought the Deluxe membership for my children because I would not of understood the purpose of it. We as Deluxe member's already get things early in the estore, extra activities, monthly gifts, ect as our perks. I think that the Curio Shop only items should be available for everyone at the same time. It seems that Ganz has switched it's target market from children to adults.
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, icanhazcheezburger?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: