Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 07:35 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

MrsG23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Colossal Movie Screen Rare debuts at the Curio Shop

View Post Originally Posted by Busymom
It is 40,000 kc in my account, not the 32,767 on the top of this page.... but I bought it anyway!!
The screen costs 40,000KC. The person posting the picture will have 32,767 KC left over after they buy the screen.
MrsG23 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2009, 07:38 AM   #42
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by MrsG23
The screen costs 40,000KC. The person posting the picture will have 32,767 KC left over after they buy the screen.
No, they fixed the chart... it did say 32767 at the top.
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:39 AM   #43

jennbrie is an unknown quantity at this point

Everyone has the opportunity to purchase a deluxe membership. I Paid my $ why shouldn't deluxe members get stuff earlier? It will be available to everyone soon.. You want special perks you need to pay the price.. That's anywhere in life. No sense getting angry and calling Ganz over it.. That is the last thing a company has time for.. People complaining that paying members get stuff first.. Just makes them frustrated and makes them rethink adding more things for deluxe members because they will most likely will be bombarded with complaints. Just my thoughts!

View Post Originally Posted by beancabobs
oh my god I am sooooo angry. The Deluxe people get everything. What is the point anymore
jennbrie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:40 AM   #44
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

I had a feeling that they would start with the Deluxe accounts for the movie screen.
But Luckily...I am a member on one account and been saving my KC...
Colossally GIFTED
YAYYAYAYAY
good luck to everyone else. I am sure it will come out for regular accounts soon too.
AgtPix is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:43 AM   #45
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by jennbrie
Everyone has the opportunity to purchase a deluxe membership. I Paid my $ why shouldn't deluxe members get stuff earlier? It will be available to everyone soon.. You want special perks you need to pay the price.. That's anywhere in life. No sense getting angry and calling Ganz over it.. That is the last thing a company has time for.. People complaining that paying members get stuff first.. Just makes them frustrated and makes them rethink adding more things for deluxe members because they will most likely will be bombarded with complaints. Just my thoughts!

Well I paid as well for deluxe and I don't find it fair. Everyone has their own opinion on that. If someone wants to call, then that is up to them.
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:01 AM   #46
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by jennbrie
View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
Well I paid as well for deluxe and I don't find it fair. Everyone has their own opinion on that. If someone wants to call, then that is up to them.
Either way, the non-deluxe will have an opportunity eventually

that i am confident about
AgtPix is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:01 AM   #47
Meowme1948
Meowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant future

I have the deluxe so it doesn't really affect me but when they announced it they didn't say you had to be a deluxe member to get it. I do think that everyone should have had a chance to get it right away. I can understand about the e store stuff and the daily specials. Just hope it won't be too long before everyone can get it.
Meowme1948 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:02 AM   #48
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Deluxe accounts first? Really? Not exactly the best idea.....but even though I have a Deluxe account, I'm still not buying it! 40,000 kinzcash just for a TV that barely does anything?
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:07 AM   #49
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Even though I DO have the Deluxe account, I am very upset that they are offering this to us DM's first. I do agree that when you pay extra money you should get extra perks. But, for some reason this just feels wrong to me. We have all been waiting for this cool new item, and have all been saving up for it with excitement. All this is going to do is put an even bigger gap between the members who do and do not have the Deluxe Membership. As many of you know I am the first person to say that the Deluxe do indeed deserve certain extras, but you all will not hear me preaching on this one! In fact, as much as I want this item, I think I will be passing on it until it is available to everyone!

View Post Originally Posted by SheaLyn2
For myself, I think Ganz customer service is going to get a call today from one CRANKY customer.
I think calling sounds like a great idea I may be doing the same!

Last edited by jessicabarnhart; 07-31-2009 at 08:12 AM..
jessicabarnhart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:10 AM   #50
JGHart5

JGHart5 is on a distinguished road

We are ALL paying customers. And, in this economy, most families can find more productive things to spend extra money on than Ganz.
JGHart5 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, icanhazcheezburger?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: