Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 07:11 AM   #31
Annuit Coeptis
Webkinz :)

DwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Colossal Movie Screen Rare debuts at the Curio Shop

Aw man! Deluxe only? I want it soooo much! LOL and I have the kinzcash! Well, next time I guess!
DwarfHamster101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2009, 07:14 AM   #32
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Oh! I only have 25,000! :/
Guess today is not my day to get it
Kiyoshi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:19 AM   #33
Lil Kinz
madzzz is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm SO not happy about this being Deluxe only.
madzzz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:21 AM   #34
stamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond repute

It's too bad it's just for Deluxe right now and that we'll have to wait and save up for it on regular accounts. Hopefully we'll see it in the next month. I just got to 40,000 Wednesday on the 4 kids accounts.

I won't be grumbling or complaining too much myself because if it wasn't for WI I wouldn't know about it. I hated when Ganz took away the rare curio shop schedule that was available thru WI and other sites about 18 mos ago. At least they synchronised the Asian, European and American accounts so we can have a few hours advance notice again.
stamstandael is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:22 AM   #35
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Too bad it is Deluxe... I hope regular members get it soon.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:27 AM   #36
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by madzzz
I'm SO not happy about this being Deluxe only.
I'm not surprised in the least. I knew this would happen as soon as I heard about this Colossal Movie screen. I even suggested it back when we first learned about the second set of Deluxe Rares, here's the thread:

Screen will be Deluxe only....

GANZ knows exactly what they're doing... extorting the users into paying for all the "good stuff". At the risk of sounding too angry, the site is no longer for children and GANZ is out to rake in the almighty dollar, and nothing more. This is just basically bullying us into paying for all the 'perks'.

Last edited by likmfurry; 07-31-2009 at 07:30 AM..
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:29 AM   #37
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

I have Deluxe and the 40,000 KC but will not be home tonight to buy it.
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:33 AM   #38
Gifted

MsSophie will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I think it is great that it is here but, I don't have the kinz cash maybe next time!!!!!
MsSophie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:34 AM   #39

iheartwebkinz9 is on a distinguished road

That is so cool I want one so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iheartwebkinz9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:35 AM   #40
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I find it very unfair that it is Deluxe only... and yes, we have deluxe on one account...
Unfair that in the newspaper it was announced to everyone, and now first available to deluxe. I would LOVE if they gave it to everyone first.

But don't feel too bad if you can't get it.... 40000kc for a quick soundless Dex clip. Waste. Hopefully they add more to it soon. The bowling alley is cheaper and that at least offers you a game.. this offers really nothing. Looks cool, but that is about it. Quick Dex clip, with no sound.. Lovely waste of 40000kc
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, icanhazcheezburger?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: