Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 06:21 AM   #21
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

Default Re: Colossal Movie Screen Rare debuts at the Curio Shop

Congrats! to Deluxe members who purchased the movie screen.

I wonder how long the rest of us have to wait?
sz11401 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2009, 06:26 AM   #22
Gift Guru

SheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I have to say I think this is bogus to offer this Rare as Deluxe only. I only hope that they follow the pattern of "Deluxe only" purchases at the estore (pets, castle, etc) and that they only make the rest of us "lowly" regular members wait 2 weeks or so. For myself, I think Ganz customer service is going to get a call today from one CRANKY customer.
SheaLyn2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:35 AM   #23
Is Quite Indubitably
Gifted

xanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to behold

I am sensing that there are going to be a LOT of people in the trading room with these things...
xanadu324 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:37 AM   #24
funwithfamily
Webkinz :)

funwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to behold

Well at least we can expect it to be offered soon to everyone. I'm a deluxe member that doesn't have enough money. So I'm glad it was deluxe only because it gives me a little more time to save up for it on my other accounts. Sorry for those who are dissappointed, but it's sure to be available to regular accounts soon anyway.
funwithfamily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:44 AM   #25

beancabobs is a glorious beacon of lightbeancabobs is a glorious beacon of lightbeancabobs is a glorious beacon of light

oh my god I am sooooo angry. The Deluxe people get everything. What is the point anymore
beancabobs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:52 AM   #26
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by xanadu324
I am sensing that there are going to be a LOT of people in the trading room with these things...
Since you can only buy one, and not everyone who wants one (even those that just want to trade it away) has enough money for it, I don't think many will pop up in the trade rooms this time around so you better snap them up if you can!

My question is, what on earth could you offer for this without giving up stuff that is retired and will never be offered again (where this WILL be available again)??? Personally, I wouldn't trade for one anyway since those letting them go will want too 'high' a price for them... This opinion is based, of course, on WIGEV amounts...
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:52 AM   #27
Gift Guru

K1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

I have deluxe on only one account but I had shuffled KC around so I could buy it on all our accounts.... We'll have to settle for one screen for now..
K1234 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:53 AM   #28
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

yay!!! tonight i get one!!!
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:58 AM   #29
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by sz11401
Congrats! to Deluxe members who purchased the movie screen.

I wonder how long the rest of us have to wait?
View Post Originally Posted by SheaLyn2
I have to say I think this is bogus to offer this Rare as Deluxe only. I only hope that they follow the pattern of "Deluxe only" purchases at the estore (pets, castle, etc) and that they only make the rest of us "lowly" regular members wait 2 weeks or so. For myself, I think Ganz customer service is going to get a call today from one CRANKY customer.
There may be some available for trade in the GE .... keep your eyes on the boards if you are looking for one today and don't have a deluxe account! Surely there will be some who will offer it up for trade.
Happy hunting
peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:00 AM   #30
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I KNEW it would be for deluxe only when they first introduced it! I've been saying all along that that will be the straw...

I'm actually really angry right now-I REFUSE to purchse that Deluxe, and quite honestly, I feel abused-us little people (the ones that shelled out big bucks for webbies and accesories) are completely being made to feel inferior.

I don't think that is a good business practice...

(I actually posted this on a different thread, and apologize for my copy/paste however on the off chance Ganz does read what we say-I figure now they know I was mad enough to say it TWICE! HMMPHT!)
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, icanhazcheezburger?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: