Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 08-30-2009, 12:44 PM   #211
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Colossal Movie Screen Rare debuts at the Curio Shop

Do you think it will be offered again any time in the near future ??
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2009, 12:47 PM   #212
sara77elaine
Webkinz :)

sara77elaine has a spectacular aura aboutsara77elaine has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Serena
That being said, I did save up to get the screen, and have been working on a drive-in concept for it. My room still needs tweaking, but here's a pic of it so far. There is a play area for kids up front which reminds me of the drive-in we took our own kids to when they were young. Of course the trampoline will be closed down once the movie begins so they won't be bouncing in front of the screen. I am among those who hope that Ganz can program more into this item, since it is SO expensive... maybe rotate movies if putting more in is too unwieldy??
I hope that everyone who wants it has a chance to buy the screen soon. In the meantime, maybe this will give someone ideas if they don't want to go the movie theater route. If I did it right, you will be able to click on the image to make it a size you can see well. I need to find out how to make this picture stuff work better...
Serena
Great room! What a neat idea!
Sara
sara77elaine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 10:18 PM   #213

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Any sign of this lately?
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 03:31 PM   #214
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
Any sign of this lately?
I believe it was around the second week of March. I hope it comes out again soon for those still wanting to get it.
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 08:34 AM   #215

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by mulberry59
I believe it was around the second week of March. I hope it comes out again soon for those still wanting to get it.
Thanks! I have seen it for deluxe, so will have to keep watching.
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, icanhazcheezburger?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: