Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 08-01-2009, 04:00 PM   #191
Liberty
Webkinz :)

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

Default Re: Colossal Movie Screen Rare debuts at the Curio Shop

i hope it will be available 2 non-Deluxe members
I can't wait 2 get it!!
(i have 50,000!! whooho!)
SugarFrenzy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2009, 04:21 PM   #192
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

I bought it and I hope it is available very soon too all !! I wish it had been available to everyone in the first place !! Good luck everyone I hope they have it again real soon !! Its alot on $$ though !! I only bought it on one accnt !! And will not by anymore unless Arte starts taking coupons !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 05:33 PM   #193
easley Fan

Belem1977 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 
Post Re: Colossal Movie Screen Rare debuts at the Curio Shop

Hi.
I was not able to open the page for a whole week, so obviously I missed the movie screen news.
Fortunately, the rares are shown on top, and with some luck, I will be able to buy one.

QUESTION:

Was the movie screen the one chosen for the rares yesterday??
I guess so.

THX
Belem1977 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 05:40 PM   #194
ladyoflight is a glorious beacon of lightladyoflight is a glorious beacon of lightladyoflight is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Belem1977
Hi.
I was not able to open the page for a whole week, so obviously I missed the movie screen news.
Fortunately, the rares are shown on top, and with some luck, I will be able to buy one.

QUESTION:

Was the movie screen the one chosen for the rares yesterday??
I guess so.

THX
Yep, it was, but only for those with a delux account.
ladyoflight is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 08:26 PM   #195

geemah37 has a spectacular aura about

When is the large theater screen coming to the curio shop for the regular accounts. After all why are the leaving us out in the cold.Everything going to the deluxe is not fair. We need some excitment in our webkinzs world too
geemah37 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 08:39 PM   #196

pinkpiggie42 has a spectacular aura aboutpinkpiggie42 has a spectacular aura about

yeah it's getting not fair anymore
pinkpiggie42 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 09:22 PM   #197
ell I'll be, OPUS is
Gifted

bowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by bowzerbird
I've only been a Webbee since April [2009] and even now am finally "Gifted" [will set up a thread soon, I promise!]. And just recently opened my second account and they are both deluxe. But I'll tell ya all and I'm not trying to be cynical here, but I just can't see all the fuss over this big screen thingy. The only way I'll get one is if I win it somehow, I aint paying my hard earned KC for it. And I think when I do get it [winning ONLY] I'll trade it in GE.

I mean what can yo do with it anyway, i was told it only had one movie and what movie IZ that? It aint "The Godfather" "A Beautiful Mind" "Color Purple" "March of the Penguins" "A Wish for Wings That Work" [honoring OPUS Penguin] "The Insider" "Cry Freedom" ETC.! So what 's the point?

So, you sit your kidz in front of it, so . . . Take 'em in the moon rover, a hot aire balloon, slide, roller coaster, any vehicle, at least they're enjoying themselves and getting HHH pluses! I love playing with the guys, isn't that what is all about? Is it really about all the fancy things we can acquire virtually because we can't get them in "real" life.

For me, I really enjoy playing with the guys and creating "fun" fantacsies with & about them. Did you know I have a singing group, "The Croc 4" they're workin' on it. Still need practice before they hit the stage. Looking for a fifth so they can be the "Croc 5" and these guys ARE the coolest!
+

Don't want to burst bubbles here, so please no letters but Webkinz to me is more then all the things I can get.

Click the image to open in full size.

I mean Lookee Here, Murrey Croc Shoots the Moon!

Bestus to you all though who got your scween,
Ellen
View Post Originally Posted by mayapal
There is a larger theme running here that I see that saddens me, being a member of the gray haired generation who grew up with the notion of delayed gratification, and that theme is "if I don't have it first", it somehow lessens the value of the sought after item. Or somehow, that the person is got it first is "greater" or "better" and everyone else who has to wait is "lesser".(That's scary thinking,and what drives so much of the consumerism in third world countries) The "gotta have it first, gotta have it now" or it isn't as good, makes me shudder. (Of course, it is super for people who sell Magical Retriever/Mystical Panda cards on ebay for hundreds of dollars to those folks who "have to have it now") If I were a betting person, I would wager huge sums of money that the movie screen will be offered at some point, and relatively soon, to regular members, just as a lot of the e-store items are first offered to deluxe members. And that movie screen will be every bit as good as the ones people bought today. I just think of all the "had to have toys" that parents went crazy over spending huge sums of money or running all over town to buy that now sell for peanuts in thrift stores. I figure in a few weeks, the movie screen will be the same way. How many times can you watch one soundless movie?

Did I buy one today? No, but I did get one and it absolutely tickled me pink. I have a friend much younger than I, whose SOLE goal in Webkinz World is to make KinzCash and he hoards his KC better than Scrooge McDuck. But, he is also reaching the stage in his life where he is starting to think about other people and doing special things for them. So, he spent all that KC and sent me a movie screen. Knowing how important it is for him to reach his WW "financial goals" is and knowing he spent so much to send me the screen made me feel incredibly special.
I'm quoting myself and Mayapal again as have others because The one thing WE all notice if we've been around long enough is that CORPS have never looked after their customer base, only themselves and folks who have been Webbeeze since the beginning have seen the "mercenary" twist in Ganz & Webkinz and have expressed it to me. If ya think about it, THEY find ways to manipulate you to "get" more, spend more, grab for the gusto. For me, I'm soooo glad I don't have credit cards. We now live in a world that distorts the value of things. Things are more important then people. Be the first one on YOUR block . . .

Webkinz is a great answer to those who in the REAL world can't afford a limo [BUT can get the sig. pet exclusive] or a BIG theatre screen [movie stars have them], cars & vehicles [that would make Jay Leno tie-died with envy], exotic walls & floors, clothes, elaborate landscaping, etc. etc.!!!

I'm from Mayapal's gen maybe [yo, from the 60's really when life WUZ REAL!! ], and when I joined the Webkinz Clan, I enjoy playing with the kidz: swimming, trampoline, treadmill, swing, balloon rides, and in vehicles. Still wish the tractor was JOHN DEERE GREEN but will settle for ford blue .
Have only one TV and they never use it. Can't see the point!

And folks who give their plushies to charities should be commended. Being an 'ol |=art, I've been buying from eBay sellers who ONLY sell the code tags and DONATE THEIR plushies to charities. Blessings to them, KUDOS & ACOLADES!

Anyway, enuf, enjoy your kids, playing with them boosts their HHH's. Taking them for a bath and wash is fun to watch them smile.

Ellen
bowzerbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 04:29 AM   #198

marieis will become famous soon enough

Question Re: Colossal Movie Screen Rare debuts at the Curio Shop

Question; Does Anyone's Colossal Movie Screen Have Sound ?

Mine Dosen't

For That Price It Should !
marieis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 06:05 AM   #199

webkinzwonder12 is just really nicewebkinzwonder12 is just really nice

wow! that is great!to bad i don't have a deluxe account...
webkinzwonder12 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 11:10 AM   #200
I'm emailing a

wind is on a distinguished road

darn it! i had enough money and i missed it! oh well, it'll probely come again soon...
wind is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, icanhazcheezburger?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: