Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 10:07 PM   #161
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

SavannahSueDay is a jewel in the roughSavannahSueDay is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Colossal Movie Screen Rare debuts at the Curio Shop

thats so cool!
SavannahSueDay is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2009, 10:18 PM   #162
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by SavannahSueDay
thats so cool!
Thanks.
Love your sig. That is my favorite line in that song.
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 10:29 PM   #163
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by mimzysmom
Thanks.
Love your sig. That is my favorite line in that song.
thanks! me too!
Old 07-31-2009, 11:04 PM   #164
ell I'll be, OPUS is
Gifted

bowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Talking Re: Colossal Movie Screen Rare debuts at the Curio Shop

I've only been a Webbee since April [2009] and even now am finally "Gifted" [will set up a thread soon, I promise!]. And just recently opened my second account and they are both deluxe. But I'll tell ya all and I'm not trying to be cynical here, but I just can't see all the fuss over this big screen thingy. The only way I'll get one is if I win it somehow, I aint paying my hard earned KC for it. And I think when I do get it [winning ONLY] I'll trade it in GE.

I mean what can yo do with it anyway, i was told it only had one movie and what movie IZ that? It aint "The Godfather" "A Beautiful Mind" "Color Purple" "March of the Penguins" "A Wish for Wings That Work" [honoring OPUS Penguin] "The Insider" "Cry Freedom" ETC.! So what 's the point?

So, you sit your kidz in front of it, so . . . Take 'em in the moon rover, a hot aire balloon, slide, roller coaster, any vehicle, at least they're enjoying themselves and getting HHH pluses! I love playing with the guys, isn't that what is all about? Is it really about all the fancy things we can acquire virtually because we can't get them in "real" life.

For me, I really enjoy playing with the guys and creating "fun" fantacsies with & about them. Did you know I have a singing group, "The Croc 4" they're workin' on it. Still need practice before they hit the stage. Looking for a fifth so they can be the "Croc 5" and these guys ARE the coolest!
+

Don't want to burst bubbles here, so please no letters but Webkinz to me is more then all the things I can get.

Click the image to open in full size.

I mean Lookee Here, Murrey Croc Shoots the Moon!

Bestus to you all though who got your scween,
Ellen

Last edited by bowzerbird; 07-31-2009 at 11:52 PM..
bowzerbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:50 PM   #165
Webkinz :)

watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness
watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness

I'm happy to all the deluxe members, but it's sad for us that do not have deluxe membership. we do have access to the theme and why not the screen too. It's a little unfair, if I may say!
Oh well! Hopefully Arte will be nice and let us be able to have one too.
watatatow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 12:14 AM   #166
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by watatatow
I'm happy to all the deluxe members, but it's sad for us that do not have deluxe membership. we do have access to the theme and why not the screen too. It's a little unfair, if I may say!
Oh well! Hopefully Arte will be nice and let us be able to have one too.
You put it in such a quaint, cute little way! What I mean is, your post isn't mean angry, and it isn't dissapointed, just, Oh well! It just an online screen, but you know, it would be nice to have one. I really liked your post.....REP POINT!
Old 08-01-2009, 12:17 AM   #167
ebkinz fan

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

One thing I do think is unfair about this is that there are people without cards or kids playing webkinz too. They may have spent a lot on merchandise as well but they don't have a deluxe account so they couldn't get the screen...I hope that it is released to everyone after awhile. (I have deluxe but didn't have enough kinzcash to get it, I'd rather have the medieval theme. I guess I'm kinda weird lol :/)
Shandree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 12:27 AM   #168

Cupcake196 will become famous soon enough

Here Is A Picture!
Click the image to open in full size.
Cupcake196 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 12:33 AM   #169
ebkinz fan

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

Wow, that is an impressive room. Good idea for a theme. I don't think many people thought of that.

I hope this does not double post..
Congrats to everyone that got a movie screen too!

Last edited by Shandree; 08-01-2009 at 12:33 AM..
Shandree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 12:48 AM   #170

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

There is a larger theme running here that I see that saddens me, being a member of the gray haired generation who grew up with the notion of delayed gratification, and that theme is "if I don't have it first", it somehow lessens the value of the sought after item. Or somehow, that the person is got it first is "greater" or "better" and everyone else who has to wait is "lesser".(That's scary thinking,and what drives so much of the consumerism in third world countries) The "gotta have it first, gotta have it now" or it isn't as good, makes me shudder. (Of course, it is super for people who sell Magical Retriever/Mystical Panda cards on ebay for hundreds of dollars to those folks who "have to have it now") If I were a betting person, I would wager huge sums of money that the movie screen will be offered at some point, and relatively soon, to regular members, just as a lot of the e-store items are first offered to deluxe members. And that movie screen will be every bit as good as the ones people bought today. I just think of all the "had to have toys" that parents went crazy over spending huge sums of money or running all over town to buy that now sell for peanuts in thrift stores. I figure in a few weeks, the movie screen will be the same way. How many times can you watch one soundless movie?

Did I buy one today? No, but I did get one and it absolutely tickled me pink. I have a friend much younger than I, whose SOLE goal in Webkinz World is to make KinzCash and he hoards his KC better than Scrooge McDuck. But, he is also reaching the stage in his life where he is starting to think about other people and doing special things for them. So, he spent all that KC and sent me a movie screen. Knowing how important it is for him to reach his WW "financial goals" is and knowing he spent so much to send me the screen made me feel incredibly special.
mayapal is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, icanhazcheezburger?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: