Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 07:54 PM   #151
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Colossal Movie Screen Rare debuts at the Curio Shop

Well, it's finally here and thank goodness, I saved my money.

My grip is: IT DOESN'T FIT IN A ROOM WITH 2 DOORS ON EACH SIDE...I had to spend another 1,000KC to buy a room without doors on the walls (I have a large account with many kinz..so, many white doors adjoining..) and had to remove everything out of the already, decorated MOVIE ROOM and have to start over now...so, I spent 41,000 KC..

BUT..that large room previously won't go to waste; I truly want that new room theme that is baby blue and white in the Estore and then, one of my kinz can have a large room with beautiful furniture
in the future.

Ganz is still a rip off....I'm just going with the flow, due to so many hundreds of dollars spent.
and someday, sell it all.
sindarin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2009, 07:57 PM   #152
pelletierlisam is an unknown quantity at this point

well I bought my screen and already had a room all set up for it and it looks GREAT!
pelletierlisam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:58 PM   #153
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I have not made a movie room yet. I moved things out of my game room, and it looks like a humongous tv screen.
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:15 PM   #154
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

SavannahSueDay is a jewel in the roughSavannahSueDay is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by SummerLovin'
Alright JMHAMMER, here is what I have to say on your post: We don't have to buy a delux membership. We're fine without it and there are neccesitties (sp?) that we need. It's is extremely rude to tell others to get a life. It's impossible to be happy all the time. That post was VERY disrespectful of you.Savannah was very mature and new what she was talking about
Thanks. And SummerLovin' knows what she's talking about too!
SavannahSueDay is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:20 PM   #155
Banned
nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I am glad that the movie screen is available, but I don't think that it was deliberately given to deluxe members first. I think that it is just random programming. It was probably put into the mix when they first announced it, and it has finally been the one "randomly" selected to be the deluxe rare today. Since the deluxe members were guaranteed to get a rare every day, they had a greater chance of seeing it first. I also wouldn't be surprised if next time it was offered, it was to deluxe members again (because of their random programming). Hopefully, that won't be the case, but it wouldn't surprise me.
This is an excellent point. I've always been under the impression that the rare programming is entirely random and it makes very little sense to assume this is some marketing ploy to get people to buy a Deluxe Membership. As many others have said, the only way a non-Deluxe member would know that the screen was being offered on Deluxe accounts would be if they found out about the info here at WI... and most WW users are not members here. What would be the point in a marketing ploy that only a relatively tiny percentage of your customers would know about?
nemo434 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:25 PM   #156
goofyjlp4474

goofyjlp is on a distinguished road

what I think is great about this sight is that everyone can voice there opinion for, against, or indifferent, or the best ones, those just trying to assist other webkinz lovers out, and those that just want to share what they love about webkinz, but once again, that's what is great about this sight you can feel free to do any of the above,but I prefer to enjoy What Webkinz is able to do for us Webkinz lovers no matter how in-perfect they may be, they do the best they can and I love that they gave us a wonderful new item to enjoy today, thank you webkinz.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgMovie Screen.jpg (198.3 KB, 16 views)
goofyjlp is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:50 PM   #157
Gifted
Kippyling has a spectacular aura aboutKippyling has a spectacular aura about

Now that the Deluxe members finally have the long awaited coveted movie screen, we should start posting pictures of our completed theatres. I would love to see what other people I come up with. I love the theatre on the first page with the modern tan walls -- Good idea!!!
Kippyling is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:18 PM   #158

ling31378 is on a distinguished road

finally! and I sold all my belongings to afford it
ling31378 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:24 PM   #159
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Well I bought to of them, one to trade and one for my movie room.
Click the image to open in full size.
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:58 PM   #160
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Here is my movie screen. I put it in my game room, like a big creen tv.
Click the image to open in full size.
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, icanhazcheezburger?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: