Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 07:24 PM   #141
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Colossal Movie Screen Rare debuts at the Curio Shop

Honestly I would not be too disappointed. The movie screen makes no sound and only plays one very short film.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2009, 07:29 PM   #142
Webkinz :)

walkingbetty will become famous soon enough

I took off the lights, and no go. Can't take the walls off so my poor pets will have to go home and watch tv.................
walkingbetty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:29 PM   #143
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

SavannahSueDay is a jewel in the roughSavannahSueDay is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
Honestly I would not be too disappointed. The movie screen makes no sound and only plays one very short film.
you make a point there, but i still think its cool
SavannahSueDay is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:31 PM   #144
nanadixie is an unknown quantity at this point

Discounted? Mine wasn't - full 40,000 and it won't stay on the wall!!!!! and yes I have the largest room there is - I am so unhappy. Have sent them an email.
nanadixie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:31 PM   #145
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by walkingbetty
I took off the lights, and no go. Can't take the walls off so my poor pets will have to go home and watch tv.................
I think it may have to be a large room. Do you by chance have a medium room?
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:31 PM   #146
Fungirl520

Fungirl520 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pretty impressive 'hype' on this item. But must say expected a bit more bang for my buck. Maybe a glitch as so new....but NO SOUND! Didn't consider it would just be animated without sound, since every TV in Webkinz world has sound.....why wouldn't a movie screen?

But iit is huge!
Fungirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:33 PM   #147
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by nanadixie
Discounted? Mine wasn't - full 40,000 and it won't stay on the wall!!!!! and yes I have the largest room there is - I am so unhappy. Have sent them an email.
Have you moved all furniture away from the wall? Move every item far away and try again. good luck.

. . .still can't decide whether to buy it. I have saved up 3-D glasses, and the kc, but it is soooo much kc.
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:38 PM   #148
goofyjlp4474

goofyjlp is on a distinguished road

hoping this works , never tried this before, but if it does then I hope you all enjoy[I Love My Movie Room Now
Attached Images
File Type: jpgMovie Room.jpg (90.6 KB, 28 views)
goofyjlp is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:41 PM   #149

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

Hi....

For the people mentioning the LACK of SOUND---this was brought up back when a few people got it a few months ago as a PET ADOPTION item.....for some reason, it did not have sound THEN, and still doesn't.....it is just a short movie/soundless--perhaps, because it is a SPACE movie? and there is no sound in space? --just kidding....I am hoping that Ganz/webkinz tech support FIXES and adds SOUND as well as ADDS more movies to the line up.

2. ....for the person who mentions the MOVIE screen TURNS WHITE....when they CLICK on it.....this is because you are TURNING OFF the MOVIE.....WHITE is the color of the MOVIE SCREEN when the MOVIE has turned OFF.

3. For the person/PEOPLE that are having a problem getting the screen to LOAD onto the wall. I had this problem too....it seems that there are some SERVER issues with WEBKINZ right now---when I try to put mine on my wall, I get a PLEASE WAIT ---(IF I WAIT LONG enough to get that message......). It did finally load though, on both walls....the LEFT wall was the worst wall to get it to load on for some reason....and there was NOTHING on that wall. It just did not want to SWITCH direction from the ORIGINAL direction it comes out of the dock facing.

I do clear my cache ALL the time--by all the time, I mean, SEVERAL times an hour....so, clearing the cache should NOT be the issue, but you may wish to try that too.....just as an option.....but, it could also have to do with HOW many items are in the room/pets are in the room, ect.

Also, I have had a LOT of problems with RECENTLY added items getting STUCK when first put IN a room over the past month or so---just to for-warn you all.....this is not an Item you would want to have stuck suddenly on a wall.....

Hope this helps a bit....not sure if it did or not, but, I hope it did.

fluffrnuttr
fluffrnuttr is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:48 PM   #150
Call me Summer!

SummerLovin' is a name known to allSummerLovin' is a name known to allSummerLovin' is a name known to all

Alright JMHAMMER, here is what I have to say on your post: We don't have to buy a delux membership. We're fine without it and there are neccesitties (sp?) that we need. It's is extremely rude to tell others to get a life. It's impossible to be happy all the time. That post was VERY disrespectful of you.Savannah was very mature and new what she was talking about
SummerLovin' is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, icanhazcheezburger?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: