Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 03:03 PM   #121
Webkinz :)

nickistheman is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Colossal Movie Screen Rare debuts at the Curio Shop

i have 49,000 kinzcash but i am not going to buy it!
i will be at 9,000 and i just dont think it is worth it
way overpriced, should be more like 20,000 or 15,000
nickistheman is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2009, 03:19 PM   #122
Gift Guru

skatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond repute

It seems like a lot of people are upset that it is first appearing as a deluxe only rare, but deluxe members do pay more $ to play and it seems like a fair option to me that they would get things sooner. Its like that with estore items as well. Sadly in life most of the time, you get what you pay for.

This will be coming to everyone probably very soon so really is there any reason to really get upset about it? I think it's exciting to know that soon it really will be in the Curio Shop rotation. Patience is a virtue and it will come around for everyone soon enough.

View Post Originally Posted by nemo434
I cannot believe that this thread turned into a Deluxe Membership gripe-fest. How very unprecedented!

Okay, enough with the sarcasm... I had plans to be somewhere at eight tonight and I've had those plans for weeks and now I am seriously considering calling them off just so I can sit at home in front of my computer waiting for that movie screen. Is that a little over the top? Do you think I might need to join some sort of Webkinz twelve step program?
lol, first step admitting you have a problem Your post made me laugh, thanks!

Last edited by skatergirl80; 07-31-2009 at 03:22 PM..
skatergirl80 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 03:41 PM   #123

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Colossal Movie Screen Rare debuts at the Curio Shop

View Post Originally Posted by skatergirl80
It seems like a lot of people are upset that it is first appearing as a deluxe only rare, but deluxe members do pay more $ to play and it seems like a fair option to me that they would get things sooner. Its like that with estore items as well. Sadly in life most of the time, you get what you pay for.
i understand what you mean but what about the people who are WILLING to pay the money but can't cause the credit card???? like me. i just don't think that "deluxe members" desirve this kind of treament. it makes me feel not as important. like deluxe members come first. then the other ones. . . .

View Post Originally Posted by SavannahSueDay
This is not fair at all. Ganz, what are you doing? So many people have sacrificed there time, money, exclusive items, rare items, and all items to get to this screen. And you dissapoint us so bad by giving just to the people who have spent a little extra money on you. Shame on you. Will someone PLEASE give me gANZ/wEBKINZ emails? I am going to send the BIGGEST complaint letter they have EVER gotten.
i totally agree. i just wish i knew their email. . . . . i would tell you if i did.

View Post Originally Posted by 922coconut922
i wonder why you have to be a delaxe member ship:bdog:
ganz just wants more money

View Post Originally Posted by WHHS2002
that is unfair and wrong to do to all the kids who don't have Deluxe accounts. I am lucky to have 1 but my friends don't. I am going to buy the screen tonight and send it to my friend. Because that is so wrong and I can wait for it again. but she younger and been working hard to save up for hers. I knew they were going to do this and two its wrong because they told us about the movie screen before they ever made Deluxe memberships. that how I feel
i'm with you. i don't have deluxe either your friend is VERY lucky to have you

Last edited by susand610; 07-31-2009 at 03:41 PM..
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 04:49 PM   #124

mary8282 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just got to say I am so looking forward to seeing the movie. We should have people plan parties to let others come over and see the movie on this. Also I am Deluxe and i did it to get all the stuff and support my game. I wish they were a little more giving with some of the stuff cause a lot of the time the deluxe activity is lame.
mary8282 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 04:55 PM   #125

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Colossal Movie Screen Rare debuts at the Curio Shop

this is just so unfair
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 05:00 PM   #126
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the great info !! Finally !! Hooray !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 05:28 PM   #127

landlover is on a distinguished road

I got the screen and put it in my room just fine but got it on and there is no sound. Anybody else have this problem? I waited so long for this.

:bokbok::fp::el1::goo::gwolf::kanga:
landlover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 05:31 PM   #128

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

I don't think there is supposed to be sound..
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:08 PM   #129

JMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to all

people - stop griping! Pay the money to be deluxe. It's a great deal = like buying a few plushies. Get over it and stop complaining. Get a life. Be happy or stop playing webkinz:p.

Rude posts will not be tolerated. Please be careful.
~ TTGTTG

Last edited by TTG; 07-31-2009 at 06:44 PM..
JMHAMMER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:29 PM   #130
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by JMHAMMER
*edited* ~ TTGTTG
you know you could be a litle nicer, there are kids on here that make be sad because you said that

Last edited by TTG; 07-31-2009 at 06:45 PM..
jj8 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, icanhazcheezburger?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: