Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 01:09 PM   #111
Banned
nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Colossal Movie Screen Rare debuts at the Curio Shop

I cannot believe that this thread turned into a Deluxe Membership gripe-fest. How very unprecedented!

Okay, enough with the sarcasm... I had plans to be somewhere at eight tonight and I've had those plans for weeks and now I am seriously considering calling them off just so I can sit at home in front of my computer waiting for that movie screen. Is that a little over the top? Do you think I might need to join some sort of Webkinz twelve step program?
nemo434 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2009, 01:15 PM   #112
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Oh FINALLY! I hope that it's going to be on regular accounts soon though. :-/
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 01:29 PM   #113
World's largest
Webkinz :)

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by nemo434
I cannot believe that this thread turned into a Deluxe Membership gripe-fest. How very unprecedented!

Okay, enough with the sarcasm... I had plans to be somewhere at eight tonight and I've had those plans for weeks and now I am seriously considering calling them off just so I can sit at home in front of my computer waiting for that movie screen. Is that a little over the top? Do you think I might need to join some sort of Webkinz twelve step program?
Shocking isn't it?

No, I think you should look for a Wi-fi hotspot get your screen and have fun, failing that...be late for your plans. Perhaps I need the program too...
Tj03 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 01:45 PM   #114
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I think like the estore the deluxe members will get the first shot then regular members will get it in a week or two
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 01:53 PM   #115
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

SavannahSueDay is a jewel in the roughSavannahSueDay is a jewel in the rough

This is not fair at all. Ganz, what are you doing? So many people have sacrificed there time, money, exclusive items, rare items, and all items to get to this screen. And you dissapoint us so bad by giving just to the people who have spent a little extra money on you. Shame on you. Will someone PLEASE give me gANZ/wEBKINZ emails? I am going to send the BIGGEST complaint letter they have EVER gotten.
SavannahSueDay is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 02:01 PM   #116
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Post Re: Colossal Movie Screen Rare debuts at the Curio Shop

i still have to save up but hopefully when it shows up on reguler accounts i will have enough money!

• my kittys are everywhere!:ccat:
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 02:12 PM   #117

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I am glad that the movie screen is available, but I don't think that it was deliberately given to deluxe members first. I think that it is just random programming. It was probably put into the mix when they first announced it, and it has finally been the one "randomly" selected to be the deluxe rare today. Since the deluxe members were guaranteed to get a rare every day, they had a greater chance of seeing it first. I also wouldn't be surprised if next time it was offered, it was to deluxe members again (because of their random programming). Hopefully, that won't be the case, but it wouldn't surprise me.
In my opinion, nothing about Ganz's programming is random. They know exactly what they are doing, from rigging the Wheel of Wow to give us 20 KC more often than 500 KC right down to the movie screen being for deluxe members only. This is a blatant business maneuver on Ganz's part and, if the elusive unnamed Creative Director told WI anything different, I wouldn't believe him/her.

As a deluxe member on my Asian account, I nearly fell off my chair when I saw the screen was finally available. BUT ... I wish it had been released to everyone first and then make it a deluxe only rare a little while later for those who want more and can afford the 40000 KC price tag.

Ganz really stuck their foot in it this time. Best move yet on Ganz's part to appear even more greedy than we all originally thought. P Just my 2ยข.
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 02:38 PM   #118

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Ironically, the new front page on the Asian accounts proclaims the advantage of "DO MORE WITH DELUXE". Yeah, right, this won't add any more fuel to the fire.
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 02:49 PM   #119
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

I am glad it is finally being released! I have nowhere near the KC to buy it though, lol.

I am not getting into the whole deluxe-non deluxe thing as it just tends to start fights, sigh.

The only thing I will say is that when they announced the item they did not mention the fact it would be offered for deluxe and that wasn't the best thing to do.

If they had intended it to be offered first to deluxe members they should have stated that from the beginning. Although I think even if they had people would still be complaining about it.

Those who can get it or have gotten congrats to you all! I am sure your movie theaters look finished and beautiful!
Meow Face is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 02:57 PM   #120
922coconut922

922coconut922 is an unknown quantity at this point

i wonder why you have to be a delaxe member ship:bdog:
922coconut922 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, icanhazcheezburger?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: