Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 10:55 AM   #91
I'm A Christian Girl
Webkinz :)

wtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Colossal Movie Screen Rare debuts at the Curio Shop

I don't have a deluxe account so does that mean i won't get it or do i have to log in and out alot?
wtmmr5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2009, 10:56 AM   #92
Triton is on a distinguished road

I agree that those who paid for the deluxe accounts should get bonus features like the gold hat or maybe extra spins but they shouldn't be getting more access to the better rares. Someone stated that rares were here before deluxe and I agree with that comment. I think the real issue here is that Ganz really goofed by announcing that the movie screen would be for everyone and then regular members get a slap in the face. Oh you're too cheap to buy our deluxe membership so you don't get the movie screen.

OOOHHH Scary thought!!! We have no guarantee that Ganz will ever release the movie screen to regular members. I mean if they can "lie" to us in the news release a few months ago what would keep them from making this a deluxe only rare???
Triton is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 10:59 AM   #93
Alan the balloon

thebigsister6 has a spectacular aura about

figures... deluxe only!
thebigsister6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:09 AM   #94
acky as an okapi!
Gifted

illycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledge

WI Subscriber

Well some acounts are messed up and if yours is you can buy it

he might offer it to regular accounts also another day

Last edited by illycoffee; 07-31-2009 at 11:09 AM..
illycoffee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:09 AM   #95
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

Aw, deluxe only. That's too bad, I had actually planned on buying it. I'd been selling my items, and playing arcade games nonstop.

Well, congratz to the deluxe members! Enjoy your new movie screens!
Seahorse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:13 AM   #96
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

I wish I was a Deluxe member, and I knew it would only be avaliable to the Deluxe at the beginning, when it first sold...hopefully it will be avaliable to us non-Deluxe soon.
badena2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:23 AM   #97
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I am glad that the movie screen is available, but I don't think that it was deliberately given to deluxe members first. I think that it is just random programming. It was probably put into the mix when they first announced it, and it has finally been the one "randomly" selected to be the deluxe rare today. Since the deluxe members were guaranteed to get a rare every day, they had a greater chance of seeing it first. I also wouldn't be surprised if next time it was offered, it was to deluxe members again (because of their random programming). Hopefully, that won't be the case, but it wouldn't surprise me.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:26 AM   #98
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

That is so cool! I am going to have to save up, A LOT!

View Post Originally Posted by HawaiianBreeze
That is so cool! I am going to have to save up, A LOT!
Now I just saw that it said for Deluxe Members Only. Too bad I am not one.
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:28 AM   #99
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

It's quite likely that it will show up for non-Deluxe Members later. Who knows how long....

The Deluxe Rare is just an extra shot at another Deluxe item- so far all the deluxe rares have been rares from the same list of Curio Shop only rares.

The fact that this movie theatre screen is showing up on Deluxe only for its first appearance is what kind of bothers me- I see the marketing manipulation from GANZ playing on people's desire to have this item.... so they will be coerced into buying a Deluxe membership to get this item.

It just doesn't make me feel any more sympathetic towards GANZ and their practices...
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:32 AM   #100
daisy132
Gift Guru

daisy132 is on a distinguished road

I can't believe this! Deluxe only? What about the little people (the non-Deluxe members) who have been saving for this for weeks? Are we just supposed to wait around for several more weeks while the Deluxe members get to check another special item off their checklist? This is exactly why I really dissaprove of the eStore, Deluxe accounts, and everything else! I have a hunch that the only reason why the price is discounted is because it's Deluxe only, although I could be wrong.
daisy132 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, icanhazcheezburger?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: