Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 08:41 PM   #71
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid
Webkinz :)

I_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Colossal Movie Screen Coming to Arte's Curio Shop!

Wow 40,000 kinzcash? That is way too expensive! I would really like to get a movie screen, but I'll never be able to afford it!
I_love_Webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 08:57 PM   #72

doggiewebkinz has disabled reputation

Wow. 40,000 KC is a lot of money though. I'm still going to have to get one.

Thanks for letting us know Justin,
Doggiewebkinz
doggiewebkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:43 PM   #73
Call me 39 xD
Gifted

398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all

Oh darn, I'm short(By alot, anyone have a few thousand to spare ) (Please may there be special sale where everything is free Just kidding )

Last edited by 398256501; 05-14-2009 at 05:44 PM..
398256501 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:46 PM   #74
Gift Trainee

x3Kiwi is a jewel in the roughx3Kiwi is a jewel in the rough

Eeep, I need to save up! I need that for my Movie Theater Room. Right now theres only a small little tiny TV in it. Not fit for a theater .
x3Kiwi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:51 PM   #75
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I can see 20000, that would be the highest price Rare I believe...but why take it to 40? Yikes! It better show me rental movies for that price! LOL
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:53 PM   #76

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

Thank goodness. I had four tvs side by side in my theater and it just didn't look right. YAY!!
gigglemeg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:32 PM   #77
Lil Kinz

rare1981 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: Colossal Movie Screen Coming to Arte's Curio Shop!

Wow what a price tag on the movie screen coming to Arte's Curio shop. 40,000 $$$$ sounds a bit much...Maybe they will offer a stimulous package.
rare1981 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:54 PM   #78
I'm as happy as a

puppydog39 will become famous soon enough

When you look at the pic it says Webkinz Studios present...
Dex Dangerous and the Lunar Lugbotz! I think that it'll show a few 1 minute movies like the Alley cat Pet of the month video.
puppydog39 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:15 PM   #79
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
I can see 20000, that would be the highest price Rare I believe...but why take it to 40? Yikes! It better show me rental movies for that price! LOL
Oooh yeah! I never did see Slumdog Millionare.LOL
AnthonysMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 12:24 AM   #80
allmine4me
Gift Guru

pattie1970 is a jewel in the roughpattie1970 is a jewel in the rough

Let me fore warn anyone wishing to put this in a room... you see it takes up the whole wall? So the wall you put it on can't have a door.... and you'll have to remember not to add a room on the side where the movie screen is because I can almost guarantee that it will lock up or disappear if you add another room since the new door will knock it out of place and it won't self adjust like regular wall hangings do now. You know, they tend to forget the "little" things when they program this stuff. (ha, ha)
Hmmm....
pattie1970 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
code orange., jellydonut!, pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: