Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 03:23 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

xokrista08 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Colossal Movie Screen Coming to Arte's Curio Shop!

That is awesome! I cant wait! I have decided I am not going to buy anything (other then food when needed) untill I get it or get way past over $40,000!
xokrista08 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 03:28 PM   #52
Alan the balloon

thebigsister6 has a spectacular aura about

40,000?!?! I gotta start going to quizzy's more often!
thebigsister6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:36 PM   #53

coyote has a spectacular aura about

I can't wait to get won of those!
coyote is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:39 PM   #54
Totally Wacky

tribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy day
tribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy day

if you look closely at the picture it says webkinz studio presents....above dex dangerous....wonder if we can watch our movies we create on the studio on the big screen with friends?
tribbles is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:40 PM   #55

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

well it better be better than the regular ww tvs...
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:42 PM   #56

ManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of light

My husband will love this--now he'll just have to decide which pet to adopt to be a theater owner.
ManyPets is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:45 PM   #57
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

I have been waiting for a big movie screen but WOW! I MEAN WOW! LOOK AT THAT PRICE!

View Post Originally Posted by Lefty21
well it better be better than the regular ww tvs...
I hope it has something good on it to watch
JulieBear01 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:54 PM   #58
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

sorry,- i would have posted sooner, but-when i read the price tag on this, i fell out of my chair, hit my head & got a concussion & passed out... whew!

the price tag is BANANAS!!!!!!!!!!!

that being said....OF COURSE, I CANT WAIT TO GET MINE!!!
pfeagans01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:11 PM   #59
Gifted

sunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
Oh my goodness I know! I posted that somewhere too, better do more than a tv! LOL I'll wait for others to buy first, then if it is awesome...

Hey maybe you can view your movies from the studio on it?? Maybe that is why all the new additions with the studio?
Yes, that would be cool if you could view the 2 movies (rolling eyes...LOL!) that you can make. But, for 40,000 KC?!?! Like you, I think I'm going to wait until others get it first to see exactly what 40,000KC buys me...why do I keep thinking a big screen TV...hmmm

And someone else brought up a good point. What if you have doors on all four walls...how will that work out?

SB
sunnybunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:13 PM   #60

EvilSeaOtter has a spectacular aura about

Finally! I have something to use to lose some of my 70,000 kinzcash! I hope it is worth it!
EvilSeaOtter is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
code orange., jellydonut!, pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: