Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2009, 02:36 PM   #101
Webkinz :)

MiceLover324 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Colossal Movie Screen Coming to Arte's Curio Shop!

NO NO NO NO! Why in the world does this have to so much kinzcash?! On my account, I've never had that much kinzcash!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MiceLover324 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2009, 02:38 PM   #102
Gifted

junwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to behold

I can't wait for Arte to have it in the wshop.
junwil is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:42 PM   #103
I'm now a

x-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to behold

Thumbs down Re: Colossal Movie Screen Coming to Arte's Curio Shop!

Woah i have to save about 10,000 more to have that much but it will spend all my money away why does it have to be so much?
x-tiff is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:43 PM   #104
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

WOW!!! Thatz a LOT of kinzcash. The most I've EVER made is 20,000. (Still in shock)
Tinkwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:51 PM   #105
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by pattie1970
Let me fore warn anyone wishing to put this in a room... you see it takes up the whole wall? So the wall you put it on can't have a door.... and you'll have to remember not to add a room on the side where the movie screen is because I can almost guarantee that it will lock up or disappear if you add another room since the new door will knock it out of place and it won't self adjust like regular wall hangings do now. You know, they tend to forget the "little" things when they program this stuff. (ha, ha)
Hmmm....
You have a good pont, it will just be another hassle to fix. I really wish they would think this out more. Or maybe they will surprise us this time and make it so it has no problems.
stbernard07 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 04:00 PM   #106
darleina
Gift Guru

darleina is just really nicedarleina is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Why buy one for every child? Just buy yourself one! you can be the cool mother/aunt/grandma with the movie theater, and invite the various children's webbies over for popcorn and a movie. That would be great fun! It can be a special treat/reward!
The voice of reason !!! ,I just have never got something for myself without getting for the kids ! I do suppose we could send it around the accounts as well ! so they could all have it for awhile ! Hmm ....just have to wait and see I guess ,but it is still SO MUCH !!!
darleina is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 05:40 PM   #107

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

It looks too cool, but the price is just rediculous & for that it should have just been an estore item, not many will ever have that much kinzcash ever - just crazy ! If you have a large room It can't ever have a door in the wall or the screen won't fit
a3doglife is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:35 PM   #108
Unregistered

Smile Re: Colossal Movie Screen Coming to Arte's Curio Shop!

That is a lot of kinzcash to pay i have around 24,200 kinzcash I still have a long ways to go before I can buy that movie screen
Old 05-15-2009, 03:07 PM   #109
sherispets
Gifted

sherispets has a spectacular aura about

about time the screen come out .. i am not to happy with the price though
sherispets is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 03:42 PM   #110
Loonie1212 is a jewel in the roughLoonie1212 is a jewel in the rough

These unhappy faces represent the children who have accounts in my family. I play a lot of cards for them, but combined we don't even have 40 grand! And I do a lot of money making for them and have over 3,000 Kinzcash dollars in the smallest account! This is RIDICULOUS with a 72 point font and exclamation points to eternity behind it. What in the world is WW people thinking?

Thanks for the rant relief. This is the best site ever for parents of WW "clients." The "clients" being little kids.
Thanks.
Loon
Loonie1212 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
code orange., jellydonut!, pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: