Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2009, 11:21 AM   #91
darleina
Gift Guru

darleina is just really nicedarleina is just really nice

Default Re: Colossal Movie Screen Coming to Arte's Curio Shop!

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
I can see 20000, that would be the highest price Rare I believe...but why take it to 40? Yikes! It better show me rental movies for that price! LOL
LOL That is what I was thinking only they had better be new releases LOL ! There is No Way That I will buy that because I would have to buy 9 (8 accounts +1 for my Granddaughter ) And that would not leave me with enough to get an extra to trade ! It would depleat my accounts that we worked so hard to build up and paid so much for the new webkinz ! We were excited about the screen coming ,but no longer ! I dont think it is fair to the kids that can't buy as many webkinz as we do and have a time put on thier computer usage ! Not to mention it is just asking for trouble in the TR it will be very hard to match the value of it for alot of people,and lead to to more scams and heartbreak .I Love Ganz but this is way to much for 1 item !
darleina is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2009, 11:31 AM   #92
Gift Guru

K1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

I better start shifting money around. I only have one account that can afford that. And of course the DD will want one..
K1234 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 11:38 AM   #93
Webkinz :)

mywebkinzworld is on a distinguished road

thanks for the info on the large size room.
I was wondering where does the doors in the room come in to effect
or can it only be placed on a wall without a door in the way.
mywebkinzworld is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 11:39 AM   #94
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

I can't believe the price. I think Ganz forgets this is virtual stuff.
All4my5girls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 11:40 AM   #95
lpndutcher

lpndutcher has a spectacular aura about

Yea...Since yesterday I have changed my mind on this item. I was going to go for it...but one of my DDs already has a whole movie room set up...she was so excited to do even that when it came out...then when she heard about the screen she went crazy until I told her how much it would cost her. She was like...I'll never be able to get that. So I have decided she will be the only one of us to get it, and I will do the leg work on one of my accounts to get it for her. It is impossible for her to with school and softball...and I want her to continue with those and not be thinking about playing on webkinz to get the screen instead. Hopefully it will work out for the best, but sometimes I feel very frustrated with all of this and when we seem to get a bit ahead, we are set back by something like this again. I guess it is completely up to us if we even do it at all, so I guess I can't complain.
lpndutcher is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 11:40 AM   #96
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by darleina
LOL That is what I was thinking only they had better be new releases LOL ! There is No Way That I will buy that because I would have to buy 9 (8 accounts +1 for my Granddaughter ) And that would not leave me with enough to get an extra to trade ! It would depleat my accounts that we worked so hard to build up and paid so much for the new webkinz ! We were excited about the screen coming ,but no longer ! I dont think it is fair to the kids that can't buy as many webkinz as we do and have a time put on thier computer usage ! Not to mention it is just asking for trouble in the TR it will be very hard to match the value of it for alot of people,and lead to to more scams and heartbreak .I Love Ganz but this is way to much for 1 item !
Why buy one for every child? Just buy yourself one! you can be the cool mother/aunt/grandma with the movie theater, and invite the various children's webbies over for popcorn and a movie. That would be great fun! It can be a special treat/reward!
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 11:44 AM   #97
Snackerdoodle,Imanan

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

Actually I've got a pretty good stash of kinzcash 'cause Arte hasn't been offering all that much at the curio shop recently, so bring on the movie screen!
Swonderful is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 12:01 PM   #98
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

wow thats a lot of KC for one item. im not sure if i will get one. it looks really awesome but thats way expensive...

thanks for bringing us this info
ajoysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 12:09 PM   #99
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

WHOA that looks SO cool! But wow it's alot of KC!
smvmonkey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:18 PM   #100
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Thanks for the info!

I will have to stop taking my pets to the Kinzville Academy in order to be able to afford that!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
code orange., jellydonut!, pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: