Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2011, 12:32 PM   #11
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Cold Flames Cauldron Freezes Webkinz Accounts!

My accounts seem to be fixed now. I was able to get into both rooms with the cauldrons.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2011, 12:43 PM   #12
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
My accounts seem to be fixed now. I was able to get into both rooms with the cauldrons.
Thanks for the update, I had no problem. I think it was because mine were from last year but avoid some my rooms that it had in, not sure if I purchased those this year.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 02:32 PM   #13
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

Hmm, i had a Cauldron that i placed in my halloween room last year, and I just went into that room and I had no problem. I hope for those that are having problems that it gets fixed soon!
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 02:47 PM   #14

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Hurray, its all better today.
My NightMare was able to come out of her room and play.
She didn't even eat any of the food that was in the cauldron while she was stuck in there.

Have a great day everyone.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:03 PM   #15
Hollyshine

Red face Re: Cold Flames Cauldron Freezes Webkinz Accounts!

WOW, I guess that cauldron IS spooky. :schock: thanks so much WI for keeping up on all this stuff. I was going to buy that item in a few days, glad I didn't!
Old 10-13-2011, 04:11 PM   #16
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Good thing mine are already in my rooms!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 04:21 PM   #17

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Awesome! I ♥ you WI's!
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 04:57 PM   #18
Banned
Basketball505 is on a distinguished road

thanks for the info
Basketball505 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 08:38 PM   #19
owza! I'm on

chevboy is a glorious beacon of lightchevboy is a glorious beacon of lightchevboy is a glorious beacon of light

Hey... I can access my room again! Has it been fixed?
chevboy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 07:36 AM   #20
Diabetes Awareness

mickeymouse2199 is on a distinguished road

OMG that is weird... i have the cauldron from a year or to ago... it is a stove and now it is a fridge??? that would make no sense... now.... i cant finish my halloween room
mickeymouse2199 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: