Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-12-2011, 12:23 PM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Cold Flames Cauldron Freezes Webkinz Accounts! *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

Cold Flames Cauldron Freezes Webkinz Accounts! *UPDATE*

Click the image to open in full size.Members hoping to decorate their Halloween Rooms in Webkinz World should heed this word of warning about the Cold Flames Cauldron.

Our Webkinz Insider members are reporting that placing this item in their Webkinz' room will give a black screen and freeze the room. You will have no option but to log out. If you want to log back into that account, make sure to change the active pet so that you will be directed to a different room.

If this happens to you, phone Ganz at 1-866-WEB-KINZ (you must be 18 or older, or get your parents to phone for you) and the service representative will return the Cold Flames Cauldron to your dock for you.

This appears to be browser dependent. In the meantime, if you purchase a Cold Flames Cauldron, keep it in your dock and don't put it in a room until the Ganz technicians have fixed this problem. Do not go into rooms where there already is a cauldron.

Also it's interesting to note that despite its name, this item is a refrigerator.

*UPDATE* We are getting reports all over the forum that this glitch has been fixed. Thank you to the Ganz techs who effected the repairs so quickly! The cauldrons should now work perfectly, cooling foods like a good fridge should!

*UPDATE* Unfortunately we are still getting reports that this glitch is not fixed for everyone, and it seems to be browser-dependent.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2011, 06:46 AM   #2
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Cold Flames Cauldron Freezes Webkinz Accounts!

Is this true only if you ADD it to your room?

What if you placed one last year?

Thank you.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 07:14 AM   #3
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous

Thank you.
Hi cannon?

I had one in a room from last year and bought another this year. Had to have ganz unfreeze both rooms
Lioness is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 08:33 AM   #4
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Lioness
Hi cannon?

I had one in a room from last year and bought another this year. Had to have ganz unfreeze both rooms
Oh NO!!!!

I don't remember which room I put it in
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:18 AM   #5
ebkinz. EX-cellent!
Webkinz :)

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

Sure it's a refrigerator? I thought the Cold Flame Cauldron was a storage item (comparatively to other Themes) like a dresser or toy box. The coffin in the Halloween theme is a refrigerator. So, they have 2 Halloween-based refrigerators out right now?
serendipitydoda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 10:01 AM   #6
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous

Thank you.
Its safe in your dock, but if it's in your room, freeze time! whether from this year or last year. And if you can't remember where you put all your Cold Flame Cauldrons last year, (as I can't ) well it's an unpleasant surprise when you wander into that room. It will not load, it will freeze and your only option is to log out. Or at least, that is what happened to me and what I see being reported.

View Post Originally Posted by serendipitydoda
Sure it's a refrigerator? I thought the Cold Flame Cauldron was a storage item (comparatively to other Themes) like a dresser or toy box. The coffin in the Halloween theme is a refrigerator. So, they have 2 Halloween-based refrigerators out right now?
According to the WIKI, it's a Storage for Food Only. I remember only food in mine, but of course it's now impossible to check this out.

Storage - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 10:08 AM   #7
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Thanks for this info. I've been doing inventory in an effort to do some trading and have been going room to room. I'll try to avoid the Halloween rooms for the time being. But that's half the fun at this time of year
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 10:09 AM   #8
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for the info Webberlily!
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 11:02 AM   #9
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I'm locked out of 2 of my Halloween rooms. One of them definitely has a cauldren from last year. I can't remember if the other room does. I didn't add anything to that 2nd room this year though. I'm assuming it has that cauldren also, since it's locking up as well. I'm glad to read that it's not just me, although I hate to see everyone having problems. It's just so frustrating!
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 11:29 AM   #10
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

I have a new Halloween room in progress, and I can't remember if I moved one of my cauldrons out of my old room into the new one or not (it was my intention, but I stopped mid-decorating the other day and now I'm not sure if I did it or not). Drat, I really want to finish that room but I don't want to take a chance on getting stuck.

I also have all of last year's Halloween foods stored in those cauldrons, and I wanted to retrieve them and pass them around at Halloween. I sure hope they get this resolved soon!

Update: I decided to test both of my Halloween rooms. I switched to my least used pet (one who I won't miss too much if she gets stuck), and first checked out my new Halloween Room. I was relieved to see that I had not placed a cauldron in that room. Then I headed to last year's Halloween Room, where I have THREE cauldrons, and I had no problems whatsoever. I was even able to open the cauldrons to see what goodies I have. I was able to check all three of them and exit the room with no problem.

Last edited by momcrom; 10-13-2011 at 11:29 AM..
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: