Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-17-2012, 07:46 AM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Clubhouse Updates Expected with Wednesdays Updates *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

Clubhouse Updates Expected with Wednesdays Updates *UPDATE*

You have already heard about the new "The Classroom" we are expecting with Wednesdays update where your pet can pretend to be a student or a teacher. This new Classroom will also feature new phrases for your pet to use while role playing.

Click the image to open in full size.

We have also learned that you can also expect the Clubhouse to have a new look. Aside from the above look, new features include colour coded rooms and a room previewer. Webkinz Insider members get ready for some fun and I will see you in the clubhouse!

UPDATE: Here is an updated version including the Link'D Room not previously shown. Thanks to AnotherKinzDad we can tell you it's all decked out in Winter Theme with a Snow Making machine you can operate once per visit!

Click the image to open in full size.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2012, 07:50 AM   #2
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Clubhouse Updates Expected with Wednesdays Updates

since i have to be at work at 6am tomorrow, i will have to wait to see this in person. but it sounds interesting..............
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 08:13 AM   #3
sonja54321
Webkinz :)

labradorian is a forum hero
labradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum hero

Wonderful! I'm so glad they aren't retiring a room to do this either.
labradorian is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 08:21 AM   #4
Savanna789

webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible
webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible

Thanks for the onfo.
webkinzrock474 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:23 AM   #5
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

What a great idea! I love the idea! Can't wait to visit!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:28 AM   #6

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

Cool!! Thanks for the info
lovepuppy84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:32 AM   #7
Gifted

iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible
iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible

interesting! i like this change
iLuvWolves is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:34 AM   #8
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

Cool, I want to be a teacher when I grow up so this should be fun. Now if they would only give pj some brand new specials for us to buy instead of the same old ones.
surprise is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:47 AM   #9
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

There's no Garden Yard. :/ It will miss that. The classroom is a cool idea though. I'm excited to see the new sayings.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:58 AM   #10
TheSnowWarriorr

Thumbs up Re: Clubhouse Updates Expected with Wednesdays Updates

YES! I love the new look! With the old one I was worrying they were running out of space and would have to retire one every single time they added a new one. This is awesome!

Tags
byebye garden yard, double d scotland, not able to choose rooms!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: