Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-13-2008, 06:34 PM   #31
Kinderframe
Webkinz :)

kinderframe is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Clubhouse Update: KinzChat, KinzChat PLUS, or Blue Screen?

I got blue screen, on asian account, european account , i haven't tried with my other accounts!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2008, 06:35 PM   #32

webkinz_addict7 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one getting a blue screen! My friend told me how the clubhouse was open and she went into the trading room and could type out what she wanted to trade! But, whenever I go on, that darn screen is blue! I thought something was wrong with my account! Thank goodness for Webkinz Insider and for all of you commenting on this!
Old 08-13-2008, 07:09 PM   #33
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

On my main account, I have been trading in kinzchat plus for about two weeks. It did go down for a day or so about two days ago, then came back up again. At that time, my second account was also added to those accounts hooked up. No blue screens for me.

It is great to be able to converse more about the items and negotiate trade. You do have to say "single" rather than "one" and "item to keep food cold" instead of frig or refrigerator. I'm sure we'll all get used to that in time.

It's also much easier to access a trading room, as the members allowed in are restricted right now. This is very appealing...but I suspect temporary!
Old 08-13-2008, 08:53 PM   #34
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Both my Amerian and Asian accounts get a blue screen I hope it opens soon!
Livi is offline Female
Old 08-13-2008, 09:16 PM   #35
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I'm kinda disappointed that there is a such small window of time. For those who live in the West, or in a different country, then when are they supposed to chat?
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 06:58 AM   #36

palestardust is an unknown quantity at this point

I can go to regular Kinzchat but on my other two accounts, it just have blue loading screen. I am still waiting for their approval letter from Ganz. I think their customer service is terrible, I can't even get a personalized email from them
Old 08-14-2008, 11:33 AM   #37
webkinzking56

Brandon56 is on a distinguished road

Hey Justin!

Heres more KinzChat PLUS screenshots:

Click the image to open in full size.

As you may notice, i am saying Webkinz Inside instead of Webkinz Insider, because the word Insider is not allowed.

As shown in the picture above, words that are not allowed are red.

Below is a picture of the trade room, which not many people got to go to before the clubhouse closed down. It is very cool! I only trade in KinzChat PLUS though, because you can tell the other member exactly what items you want. It is very safe too, you both give items at the same exact time and you can click the happy face if you like an item that the member wants to give you, or the sad face if you do not like the item.

Old 08-14-2008, 01:13 PM   #38
ilovejesus40

RockinRhino is on a distinguished road

i have gotten in kinzchat plus! it's great, you say everything that is in the wshop and things like. it really takes trading to a whole new level.:pgn::turt:
RockinRhino is offline Male
Old 08-14-2008, 02:01 PM   #39

palestardust is an unknown quantity at this point

I am still awaiting for their approval for kinzchat plus.....
Old 08-14-2008, 02:02 PM   #40
Gift Guru

Skydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to all

I have the blue screen of death xD Just kidding. I will check again.
Skydreamer is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i want the clubhouse

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: