Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2008, 02:38 PM   #11
Fo show
Gifted

Chantili will become famous soon enough

Default Re: CLUBHOUSE NEWS: Most Members Still Have the Blue Screen

Yup. Still a blue screen for me, even if I turn my phone on first.

I will just keep trying, and hopefully, I will be able to get in soon!!
Chantili is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2008, 06:58 PM   #12
ent Away From Desk
Gifted

L6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by shellwcross
I still only get blue screen, but a friend used my computer to open her account and she was able to access the Clubhouse. So I know it is not a computer thing. I therefore e-mailed Webkinz, but their response was not very helpful (especially as I had already tried them). Here is what they said, in case it helps someone else...

You have inquired about receiving a blue screen when trying to enter the clubhouse. This may be caused by increased activity within the clubhouse area. An alternative resolution to this problem is to turn on your kinzchat phone before first attempting to enter the clubhouse. If this does not resolve your current issue then please try to enter the clubhouse at another time.
Thats kinda funny since I said the same thing three days ago...they are a little late and wrong. We already knew that. No help from ganz...they should be working to fix the problem...not giving excuses.

My Quote from the first Blue Screen announcement thread.
View Post Originally Posted by L6313
I just wanted to let anyone who was trying to get into the clubhouse know this. It seems to me you have to turn on your phone first. This took a few tries for me, before the phone would load. THEN go to the clubhouse. When I just tried to go to the clubhouse it gave me the blue screen. When I loaded the phone first and the went to the clubhouse....I got in!

Hope this helps anyone else trying to get into the new Kinzchat plus...it is very neat!
L6313 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 07:35 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

I had the Blue Screen, I think it might work now though...
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 07:54 PM   #14
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

I tried the phone thing and I still have blue screen on my Asian and european accounts. American accounts are working fine
bflyangel is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 09:11 PM   #15
jazzycricket

jazzycricket is on a distinguished road

Check this out this is what Ganz is saying now.

Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 22:01:50 -0400
To: jazzycricket***********
Subject: Webkinz Customer Support - Reply To Your Message
Hello,

You have inquired about a glitch you have discovered while visiting Webkinz World.

We are aware of the problem and our technical team is working on correcting the issue as soon as possible. Since Webkinz World is continuously upgrading and updating the site, we cannot give you an exact timetable as to when this issue will be resolved. However, rest assured we are looking into the problem and are in the process of rectifying the situation.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you,

Webkinz Customer Support.

I tired this! I am getting very tired of these automated responses too. I realize that you have many problem to deal with but this is ridiculous. Please FIX THIS!
jazzycricket

--- support@webkinz.com wrote:

---------------------------------
Hello and thanks for writing,

You have inquired about receiving a blue screen when
trying to enter the clubhouse. This may be caused by
increased activity within the clubhouse area. An
alternative resolution to this problem is to turn on
your kinzchat phone before first attempting to enter
the clubhouse. If this does not resolve your current
issue then please try to enter the clubhouse at
another time.

Regards,

Webkinz Customer Support

---------------------------------

God Gave Us Music, So We Might Pray Without Words!
jazzycricket is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 09:34 PM   #16
926joe
megeorgio is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that ganz was wrong to put it on the front page that the clubhouse was open, when it isn't for so many people. I have access to 19 different webkinz accounts and NOT ONE of them is able to get into the clubhouse!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: