Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-22-2008, 12:10 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow CLUBHOUSE NEWS: Most Members Still Have the Blue Screen

According to the Webkinz World Newspaper the Clubhouse is now open and "KinzChat PLUS is BACK!"* However, if you still can't get into the Clubhouse, don't worry.* You are not alone.* We took an informal survey of the accounts belonging to the Webkinz Insider staff and their family members, and less than 25% of those accounts are able to get into the Clubhouse at all.* The other accounts are still getting stuck on the blank blue screen.* These numbers seem to mirror the reports we have been getting from inside the forum.

Hopefully the programmers at Ganz will have everything worked out soon, but until they do, remember, there is still a ton of stuff to do in Webkinz World outside of the Clubhouse.* And, if you are looking to chat with other Webkinz World members, feel free to come on in and post in our forum.* Membership on Webkinz Insider is free.* And, for qualified members, our Gift Exchange is always open.

Click the image to open in full size. ** Click the image to open in full size.
And, in totally unrelated news, the Jar of Super Jellybeans, prize from the Jellybean Challenge, can now be placed in refrigerators.* Members who are lucky enough to have these items in their docks can now store them safely and not have to worry about accidentally feeding them to a hungery Webkinz.* Thank you to WI Member cozmic for this picture.

* NOTE:* The cake in the picture is Amanda Panda's Spicy Chocolate Cake.* It's a Trading Card Series 3 item.

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2008, 12:11 PM   #2
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Default Re: CLUBHOUSE NEWS: Most Members Still Have the Blue Screen

Thanks for the info. Justin!

---------- lexi18216 added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

You rock! [also I got first post, yay!!]

Last edited by lexi18216; 08-22-2008 at 12:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 12:20 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

LilNemoFish101 is on a distinguished road

Thnx Justin you rock! yay! 2nd post!
Old 08-22-2008, 12:36 PM   #4
I ♥ Cats

smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!

Donation Award 

I still can't get in either oh well maybe soon.
smookie is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 12:37 PM   #5
Noodles my doxy

noodles102 will become famous soon enough

I STILL have the
blue screen!
noodles102 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 12:37 PM   #6
basketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roost

Thank you so much for your help.
i still have no clubhouse...just a blue screen.
basketball91395 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 12:02 PM   #7

shellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clown

I still only get blue screen, but a friend used my computer to open her account and she was able to access the Clubhouse. So I know it is not a computer thing. I therefore e-mailed Webkinz, but their response was not very helpful (especially as I had already tried them). Here is what they said, in case it helps someone else...

You have inquired about receiving a blue screen when trying to enter the clubhouse. This may be caused by increased activity within the clubhouse area. An alternative resolution to this problem is to turn on your kinzchat phone before first attempting to enter the clubhouse. If this does not resolve your current issue then please try to enter the clubhouse at another time.
shellwcross is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 12:10 PM   #8

Love_Danielle is on a distinguished road

I dont have the blue screen!! But the clubhouse is closed!!
It has been closed for a while now.. On Kinzchat PLUS it has a little lock over it!!
Here is a pic
Attached Images
File Type: jpgkinssc.jpg (85.0 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpgKinznc.jpg (84.8 KB, 8 views)
Love_Danielle is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 12:34 PM   #9
quiltedcat434

butterflybabe3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Unhappy Re: CLUBHOUSE NEWS: Most Members Still Have the Blue Screen

I was one of the first people to get on so if you still can't get on you're not missing anything great!! Sorry if you can't get in!
butterflybabe3 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 02:19 PM   #10

shellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Love_Danielle
I dont have the blue screen!! But the clubhouse is closed!!
It has been closed for a while now.. On Kinzchat PLUS it has a little lock over it!!
Here is a pic
Have you gone through the process of giving your account access to the Kinzchat Plus area? From the Webkinz home page, click the Parent's Area button. Then "Manage KinzChat PLUS Access". There you can give your account access, that should remove the lock.

Hope you get access.
shellwcross is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: