Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2009, 08:48 AM   #11
Back in School!
Webkinz :)

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Clubhouse adds Two New Rooms: Girls Rule and Garden Yard

View Post Originally Posted by Ginny
Yes I Believe It Is A KA Fashion Level 10 Prize!
The clothes rack is one of the level 10 prizes, yes, but what's up on the wall above it? Looks like maybe a window, but it's cut off a bit by the clubhouse banner.
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2009, 08:56 AM   #12
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

can anyone tell me where those chairs came from? The pencil ones and the paint brush ones.
Thank you
dustysky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:08 AM   #13
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

The paint brush chairs are one of the prizes available for finishing level 10 Creativity. I think the pencil chairs are a level 10 Intelligence prize (I haven't picked my prizes yet, so I can't remember what they look like and I can't see the pics in the prize thread). But all the prizes are here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ctures-322688/
Old 09-16-2009, 09:14 AM   #14
ise & Wonderful
Gifted

franks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to all

What happen to our trampolines in the garden yard! We love those!
franks8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:15 AM   #15

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

The window is a "Caring Sharing Window". I got it when I got the August Brown Dog with the Caring Valley code.

Did anyone notice the new item in the "Things to do"? It's a Kinzstyle Outlet, See pics below. Sorry I only know how to make thumb nails.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgKinzstyle Outlet.JPG (138.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpgKinzstyle Outlet Inside.JPG (105.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpgKinzstyle Outlet Clothing Machine.JPG (100.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpgmy design using three clothing items.JPG (87.7 KB, 2 views)
jep624 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:20 AM   #16
Back in School!

Thanks so much, jep624! No wonder I didn't recognize it, I haven't done any Caring Valley Pets.

The new Kinzstyle Outlet and Clothing Machine are on the front page, they look cool!
Old 09-16-2009, 09:22 AM   #17
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by JuniperBerry
The paint brush chairs are one of the prizes available for finishing level 10 Creativity. I think the pencil chairs are a level 10 Intelligence prize (I haven't picked my prizes yet, so I can't remember what they look like and I can't see the pics in the prize thread). But all the prizes are here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ctures-322688/
thank you - rep for you
dustysky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:23 AM   #18
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

Oh I love both rooms... SO cute! I am loving all the updates on Webkinz today!
taytertots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:32 AM   #19

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I just noticed they were on the front, but they weren't there when I started my post...sorry....Blonde at the keyboard....lol
jep624 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:38 AM   #20
Back in School!

Yeah, it went up in the blink of an eye. These WI mods are fast!

Thanks, dustysky, glad to help.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: