Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-02-2009, 06:06 PM   #21
vonyumyum
Webkinz :)

JEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the roughJEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Clown Wig and Superhero Shoes Won on Webkinz Cares Game

Alas, The Fairy Princess Ball Gown is now a dream that for many now, shall not be touched............. WHY WEBKINZ WORLD, WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. HORSES ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:abn::clyde::ppony::ph:

(the gown not touchable because all those clothes that we didn't see are now probably webkinz care items!!!!!!!)
JEWEL MY DREAM is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2009, 06:11 PM   #22
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Has this been confirmed by someone at Ganz? I hope it's not true, because even though I have over 80 tries left, the way they give out cash and food from the prize machine, I'm afraid I won't get them.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 06:22 PM   #23
Drummer Girl

Neoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud of

I have had 2 Webkinz Cares and I mainly have got Wcares candybars and that kind of stuff. Last time I got lucky and got the kinzstyle blue retro hearts dress. Congrats for the awesome prize!
Neoluver1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 06:40 PM   #24
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Woah, Webkinz Cares is now getting new clothes! Nice!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 07:09 PM   #25
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

how cute !!! both items are really cool.

way to go 1ginger for getting such nifty items!!!

cow4you thanks for the news. i always love sharing in the fun and excitement of our members.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 07:10 PM   #26
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Congrats!!

Its a nice outfit!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:16 PM   #27

mdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roost

Congrats!!
mdreamy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:52 PM   #28
Gifted
ladywine is on a distinguished road

I'd love to see if the creative director has anything to say about these items. I was under the impression that WC had been replaced by CV and I can no longer find WC pets in my area, except the seals, and I really don't need another seal.
ladywine is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 10:52 PM   #29
♫ Ɔнɛιяσи Δяcнɛя ♥

snowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clown

thats kind of cool but i'd rather have that cheeky dog instead of the wig! is that a prize lol XD
snowball0319 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 07:50 AM   #30
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Congrats on your wonderful gifts...nice to finally know where they can be found. Too bad we haven't seen the W-cares pets for some time locally..just the Caring Valley...Thanks for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: