Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 01:51 PM   #21
ebheads love
Webkinz :)

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Clown Nose, Superhero Mask, and Venetian Mask Coming Soon!

I too am soooooooo excited. I will be able to turn my reindeer, comet, into rudolf!!!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2010, 02:20 PM   #22
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

So glad it was just a glitch & they weren't holding these back as elusive prizes on a rare wheel or contest that I am ineligible to enter.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 02:21 PM   #23
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Hooray! My sweetie girls will be thrilled
We will be watching so that we can help find them.
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 03:06 PM   #24
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Blackdog
Great!!! I have all the clown suits and shoes I need. Wouldn't mind some more super hero outfits. They Make great "Crew Uniforms" For my space theme.. The mining suits look good to. Not everyone on Star trek wore the same uniform! The fairy dress are wonerful,can't have too many of those.
Right you are with the clown suits and shoes. 'Nuff is 'nuff! We so badly need the clown nose but we could also use the clown wig. I think they were offered only twice in these past 2 months. The Fairy Princess Ball Gown has been offered a bit more often but a lot of people like them.

But I really like your idea if the Superhero Outfits as crew uniforms. You are very creative. Reps for you. If I could give you two reps I'd give you one for the idea and one for being able to share it.
beekay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 03:10 PM   #25
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Great News!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 03:35 PM   #26
I <3 Baird!

gvk6295 will become famous soon enough

Yes! I cant wait to get them all! Thanks for fixing the problem Ganz!
gvk6295 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 03:59 PM   #27
Audreykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

At last Good Info!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been waiting so long for the masks.

THANK YOU WI. You are SO current with info.

I wish Webkinz News would follow suit !

I found be Lost without YOU.
Audreykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 05:12 PM   #28

FanofwebKatz is a jewel in the roughFanofwebKatz is a jewel in the rough

I will enjoy getting my first mask, or clown nose. It's been a long wait. It's something to look forward to
FanofwebKatz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 06:14 PM   #29

trueman is on a distinguished road

yeah good i hope i can get them!
trueman is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 06:19 PM   #30

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Thank you WI for posting this info! I don't do Twitter, so I'd have no idea. Thanks to Ganz for letting us know that they are working on it. At least we don't have to go 7months+ to find out that they are working on the glitch (like the vacation raffles).
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: