Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-26-2010, 11:13 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

Default Re: Clown Costume Debuts at the KinzStyle Outlet

Rats!!! We missed it. I love all the new things coming to WW...but everything seems to center around more and more time logged in or else you miss things and not everyone get long computer time.
berribrite is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2010, 11:15 PM   #82
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Not for the faint at heart, but I made an image that suits my feelings over this silly clown fiasco! haha! And, in defiance of the clown's warning, I'm off to bed!

Only click if you are brave enough:
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:17 PM   #83
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

LOL I LOVE IT

very funny dragonbird
toricutie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:26 PM   #84
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Not for the faint at heart, but I made an image that suits my feelings over this silly clown fiasco! haha! And, in defiance of the clown's warning, I'm off to bed!

Very Funny
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:29 PM   #85
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Great, now there is raspberry ice tea dripping down my comp screen
I take it you missed PJ's special?! lol this is too funny, thanks!
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:37 PM   #86
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Oh, dragonbird, that really is funny! I missed the clown suit by seconds. Hope it will be on again...when I am awake!
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:42 PM   #87
whiterose215

starfire54 is just really nicestarfire54 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
A new front page story has been added:

Clown Costume Debuts at the KinzStyle Outlet

Pollie- Jean Colie at the KinzStyle Outlet surprised members today by offering up the Clown Costume. It is not shown in any of the categories. She tells us to look at the table for totally rad deals or a special surprise. US accounts had this item at 8pm KT. Thanks to SoccerSlave for bringing this to everyone's attention.

Remember that you can only purchase one special item per hour.
Hi there. I got on me webkinz accont and all like that right now. I was not able to get one today i have to leave and go place to day to also. I really one of these item right now. I have two accout right now. Please get back to me if you can now. thank you.
starfire54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:53 PM   #88
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Aww man! I totally missed it!!!

I hope it comes back soon . . .

Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:58 PM   #89

kinzldy has a spectacular aura aboutkinzldy has a spectacular aura about

I knew there was a reason I missed P.Js PM showing! Lol, too funny and great thinking on your behalf,, hehehehehe
Odd thing was: when I saw a picture of just the Clown Suit. I was uneasy! (Goes to show)
You did a great job to bring smiles to our faces
Kudos to you lol
Peace
kinzldy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 12:02 AM   #90

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

wow they really do have actual special suprise. I thought it was a myth.
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: