Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-27-2010, 09:03 AM   #111
catman2505
Webkinz :)

catman2505 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Clown Costume Debuts at the KinzStyle Outlet

i got the clown shoes to
catman2505 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2010, 09:05 AM   #112

wellwisher343 is on a distinguished road

Clown shoes are on sale now...9:00 am january 27 48kc
wellwisher343 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 09:11 AM   #113
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Good thing I looked at the end of this thread! I missed the outfit, but I will have the shoes!!!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 09:42 AM   #114
musicgirl1996

Smile Re: Clown Costume Debuts at the KinzStyle Outlet

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
Ooh yes I would love to see the princess dress too. Also don't worry you aren't the only one.
LOL I almost did too!
Old 01-27-2010, 10:52 AM   #115

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by CrabCake
Just notice when you go to the shop PJ says "and don't forget to check out the table in front of me to check out totally rad deals, and maybe even a special surprise!" So it was already introduced before the thread was made. Not trying to burst your bubble or anything.
Ok, thanks for clearing that up.
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:56 AM   #116
KAP822

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

This costume is so cute! Of course I was on here for 2 hours and walked away during the time the shoes were on sale. This is just my luck! Thanks for posting when the pieces are on sale!!!
Softball Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 11:07 AM   #117

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Luckily I was on WI when the clown shoes went on sale...I never would've known! I was able to get them for my DDs too...there will be a lot of diasppointed kids until the sales become more common.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 11:12 AM   #118
KAP822

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
Luckily I was on WI when the clown shoes went on sale...I never would've known! I was able to get them for my DDs too...there will be a lot of diasppointed kids until the sales become more common.
Congrats! I agree but not just kids, moms too! LOL
If only I hadn't gone down to to the laundry I would have had the shoes. Maybe another day
Softball Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 12:20 PM   #119
ChiefLisa

Peace For Pugs is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been wanting that ever since it came out for my little circus elephant!!!

Last edited by FIA; 01-27-2010 at 01:20 PM.. Reason: red ink is reserved for staff
Peace For Pugs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:19 PM   #120
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

totally missed the outfit................. and the shoes today.

but it is nice to know that they are putting these items up for sale. that is a nice surprise.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: