Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-27-2010, 12:08 AM   #91
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Clown Costume Debuts at the KinzStyle Outlet

Thanks dragonbird for the laugh..just wondered all about the surprise at times with PJ..I guess..now we know...sorry..for me..just not enough motivation to check every hour right now.....NOW..if we start seeing more limited clothing,,,that's another story indeed!!...Thanks for sharing and for the update!! Awesome, as always!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2010, 12:25 AM   #92
gianna1223
Webkinz :)

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

I am so bummed! I missed the clown suit due to working late today! From now on I am checkng in at the KO as often as possible, Like others before me I feel she will have the fabulous gown soon and the venetian mask! YIPEE!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 12:36 AM   #93
Gifted

GramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to behold

Normally, I would have gotten home from work that hour but had a call from my son after work that his one year old was dehydrated and they had her at the hospital and wanted me to bring them dinner. Think I missed a pretty good Biggest Loser too. But my granddaughter is doing better and will get to come home tomorrow but will be a long night for her parents though.
GramEDebE is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 12:39 AM   #94
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

Nice to see it more available but I feel bad for some of the people who traded hundreds of thousands in value for the costume before it debuted in the kinzstyle shop.,
koto is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:36 AM   #95
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Sorry to all who missed it (including myself.) The real question is, now that we know such items can pop up...where's the tracking thread? Hehehe.
Aeza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:42 AM   #96

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Talking Re: Clown Costume Debuts at the KinzStyle Outlet

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Not for the faint at heart, but I made an image that suits my feelings over this silly clown fiasco! haha! And, in defiance of the clown's warning, I'm off to bed!

Only click if you are brave enough:
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.
Nice One!! I missed the special; so now I don't care - I'm going to sleep!!
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:47 AM   #97

happyme1230 is an unknown quantity at this point

Aw, I missed it!

That's what I get for letting my little sister in the arcade on my Webkinz!

I always check the KS Outlet, and this time I did it the hour before, and the hour after the special.

Oh well, maybe next time.
happyme1230 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:37 AM   #98

webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!

Okay, I'm bummed. Missed the clown suit. Shucks.
webkinzgranny is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:49 AM   #99

luvableone is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: Clown Costume Debuts at the KinzStyle Outlet

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
Looks like Pollie has rares now too. I think the mystery is solved.

Wait... the clown suit is a rare item...?? I thought it was just a special item offered that we've kinda been waiting to be explained since the Kinstyle Outlet first started...

Oh, and in response to the other people that said they tried to click on the moving snowflake on Clara's avi (from above quote and 1st page) well, on one hand you're right- it IS really quiiite annoying when you see the snowflake and (well in my case it's past midnight and my heart leapt out of my chest b/c i just kind of scared myself when i saw the snowflake b/c i tried to jump so fast from a falling asleep state to a " :O!! ..omg- a SNOWFLAKE! :O!! --QUICK, grab it!!" state of shock- all in .003 seconds of spotting it. But b/c i have 2 screens open and i was already looking for the snowflakes tonight (QUITE unsuccessfully as a matter of fact- for a very long time, until- i thought, i ended up seeing ClaraZ25's avi, from the side of the screen i had been waiting for the snowflake to come from, with the exact shape and movement i had been waiting for while i read thru the forum
~BUUUUT~ ClaraZ25 (the lil' )
is also obviously very talented at designing and creating avi's and signatures, and knows her way around computer design programs and i only wish i had the knowledge and the ability to make an avi like hers- and SO, if you read this ClaraZ25 (or if someone else can think of a way i can learn) if there's ANY way you can give me lessons or send me to a website that can teach me how to learn what i didn't learn in school i'd love that<3! =) AND lol- your snowflake avi was honestly such a creative idea for the winterfest- it just happens to make some people jumpy right now...?? =P!

Happy New Year Everyone! aaaand GOOD LUCK finding YOUR snowflakes!! xP!
luvableone is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 06:13 AM   #100
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Hoorah! The clown costume! I wonder if the other pieces will go to the Kinzstyle Outlet too?
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: