Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-25-2009, 12:17 PM   #61
Awesomeness
Webkinz :)

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Clover Puppy, New Webkinz Jr, and Caring Valley Husky Coming Soon!

Awwww I hope the Clover Puppy will come out before my Birthday and before CHRISTMAS!!!
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2009, 12:47 PM   #62
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

Cool! the clover puppy is really cute! The Clover Puppy, Love Puppy, and Peppermint Puppy will be like a trio or something!

Looking forward to these new webkinz pets!
DIBS is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:50 PM   #63
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

Oh my!! Soo cute! I can't wait!!
cmb123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 01:00 PM   #64
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

That Clover Pup is very cute! I would think though that it wouldn't come out until closer to St. Patty's Day! That would be logical anyways LOL - but who said was logical!
Thanks for the info!!!
Symphonie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 01:02 PM   #65
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

MUST Have that Clover puppy! SOO cute!
megan100160 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 01:12 PM   #66
ted
Ho-Ho-Ho

ted has a spectacular aura aboutted has a spectacular aura about

the clover pup is looking so cute! almost like the peppermint pup!
ted is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 02:06 PM   #67
I love Owl City ♥

kittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Ohmigosh! The Clover Puppy is the cutest thing ever!!! I am totally getting this one!
kittykitten9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 02:50 PM   #68
I love My Diggy Dogg

CrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant future

AW SO CUTE!!! It looks just like thebut it has clovers on it AWW I MUST HAVE IT!!!!!
CrazyMochaPup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 03:40 PM   #69
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

Awww Ao Cute!!! Looks like the Love Puppy! Need this one!
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 04:15 PM   #70
Drummer Girl

Neoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud of

Awesome my grandpa is really Irish and I really want this one for Irish spirit!
Neoluver1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cloverpuppy!! :), clovery puppy :), kevinelevin was here!, my bday is march too!, topazpoppy waz here~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: