Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 04:01 PM   #111
fvb
twilight1977
Gift Guru

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Clover Puppy, New Webkinz Jr, and Caring Valley Husky Coming Soon! *UPDATE*

Awe the clover puppy is so cute!!
fvb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2009, 04:33 PM   #112
Webkinz :)

kaybellao0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Clover Puppy, New Webkinz Jr, and Caring Valley Husky Coming Soon! *UPDATE*

i really want that clover puppy
kaybellao0 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:06 PM   #113

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

Clover puppy is a must have for me and my mom, since her bday is in march and clovers, st. patrick's day... equals march! I love the new Webkinz Jr pets too .
Pupcake is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 04:47 PM   #114

BlazeLavadragon is on a distinguished road

Great!Hmm....i have a few great special item ideas.
One could be The Clover Rug,a large white rug with a big 3 leaf clover on it.(Similair to the llamas item,my sister gave me the idea)
Another could be the Luck Of The Irish Convertible,a black car the clover puppy can drive in with a clover on it.
Its special food could be The Clever Clover Cookies.Like,they are green cookies with chocolate chips on them.Plus,they are clover shaped.
Reply if you like my idea
BlazeLavadragon is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 05:13 PM   #115
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

I want to know more about the clover puppy! I've already started to make it's room though.

View Post Originally Posted by BlazeLavadragon
Great!Hmm....i have a few great special item ideas.
One could be The Clover Rug,a large white rug with a big 3 leaf clover on it.(Similair to the llamas item,my sister gave me the idea)
Another could be the Luck Of The Irish Convertible,a black car the clover puppy can drive in with a clover on it.
Its special food could be The Clever Clover Cookies.Like,they are green cookies with chocolate chips on them.Plus,they are clover shaped.
Reply if you like my idea
Very cute ideas!
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 01:10 PM   #116

iLoveMyDogJozey is just really niceiLoveMyDogJozey is just really nice

This puppy is the new love puppy!!!!!!!!!! It is cuter too!!!!!!!!!!!

Eeeeeeeh it looks jut like the love puppy and i must have it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

Last edited by iLoveMyDogJozey; 12-15-2009 at 01:10 PM..
iLoveMyDogJozey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 05:17 PM   #117
holsweetpea

holsweetpea will become famous soon enough

In real life the dog looks sad but, in webkinz world he looks happy.

My Bff is comeing home 2morrow . I name this webkinz :acs: after her. I am reallly happy
holsweetpea is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 05:04 PM   #118
Unregistered

Red face Re: Clover Puppy, New Webkinz Jr, and Caring Valley Husky Coming Soon!

View Post Originally Posted by Kingwebkinz
THe clover puppy is TOO cute! It kind of reminds me of the love puppy except with clovers instead of hearts! I can not wait to get one!! THanks for the pic!
This is too weird. This message says the clover puppy will not be out until January 2010. That's impossible. I ALREADY have a clover puppy! This can't be right!
Old 12-30-2009, 03:52 PM   #119
peytunia

peytunia is on a distinguished road

I just got my clover puppy!!!
peytunia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 03:59 PM   #120
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Clover Puppy, New Webkinz Jr, and Caring Valley Husky Coming Soon!

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
This is too weird. This message says the clover puppy will not be out until January 2010. That's impossible. I ALREADY have a clover puppy! This can't be right!
This is because we got early shipment before Christmas of our January Webkinz. Mainly because the Warehouse is closed until the beginning of January. This is one of those EARLY surprises you can really enjoy from Ganz
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cloverpuppy!! :), clovery puppy :), kevinelevin was here!, my bday is march too!, topazpoppy waz here~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: