Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-29-2009, 10:54 AM   #101
Webkinz :)

mommalisa has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 
Talking Re: Clover Puppy, New Webkinz Jr, and Caring Valley Husky Coming Soon! *UPDATE*

Heheh! This clover puppy is incredible, I love green, I love plants, I'll love this clover puppy!

Another home run for Ganz!

Thanks for this post.

mommalisa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2009, 10:58 AM   #102

wethehamsters will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clover Puppy, New Webkinz Jr, and Caring Valley Husky Coming Soon! *UPDATE*

I wish the online looked like the love puppy to and I don't like webkinzJR I am to old.
wethehamsters is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 09:19 PM   #103
hayley‚ô•williams

WebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to allWebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to allWebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to all

Default Re: Clover Puppy, New Webkinz Jr, and Caring Valley Husky Coming Soon! *UPDATE*

I just might get the clover puppy!
WebkinzAreSoFun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 10:49 PM   #104
Puma52

SoccerChica52 is on a distinguished road

I love the clover puppy!!!!
My grandma would too cuz shes full irish
Hehehe
SoccerChica52 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 11:42 PM   #105
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

the clover puppy's sooo cute!!! Thanks for the information!
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 12:12 PM   #106
SweetClover
Gifted

SweetClover will become famous soon enough

I have to have that Clover puppy!!! My dog is named Clover, Awesome!!
Oh my Gosh! It is a real Webkinz and not e-store right? I would be devistated if it was e-store only.

Last edited by SweetClover; 11-30-2009 at 12:14 PM.. Reason: added more
SweetClover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 12:59 PM   #107
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Well he is adorable but lets hope its not another tv...lets hope its really creative and adorable and that the PSI is worthy of the clover puppy. I kind of hope its not seeds either. Thats just me though.
Tula is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 01:06 PM   #108
ted
Ho-Ho-Ho

ted has a spectacular aura aboutted has a spectacular aura about

awes, i LOVE the clover PUp!!
ted is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 02:40 PM   #109
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks Fia that Clover Puppy is a must have !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 03:58 PM   #110
Avengers!

I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!

Cool i really like the Clover puppy! Click the image to open in full size.
I LOVE KINZCOIN is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
cloverpuppy!! :), clovery puppy :), kevinelevin was here!, my bday is march too!, topazpoppy waz here~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: