Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2009, 07:39 PM   #41
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Default Re: Clouds Now Move in Webkinz World

Ironic "Cloud One" bringing it to our attention - hilarious!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2009, 10:34 PM   #42
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by mom w/ charm
Cloud One did you suggest this ?? LOL !! Its very fitting you would be the first to report this , Thanks & congrats !!
View Post Originally Posted by jazzinmarch
Ironic "Cloud One" bringing it to our attention - hilarious!
I thought so too

View Post Originally Posted by mom w/ charm
You dont have to really water the gardens , It doesnt matter if you do that or not you just need to rake, dig, & harvest as needed the watering is an unneccesary step , just to be more fun & life like !!
View Post Originally Posted by hardendheartt
are you sure about that cuz sometimes I miss a plot or two and I go back the next day and their progress is not the same as the rest of my garden....if I do not have to water I would be extremely pleased because it is driving me insane today
Plants you don't water will grow weeds more quickly. But if you weed every day, the weeds won't get in the way of their growth. And it takes less clicks to rake weeds on a few extra plants, than it does to water every single plant.

If you'll be away for a few days, then it might be good to water, to slow down the weeds until you get back.
Cloud One is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 11:43 PM   #43
Webkinz :)

Linus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonder

Thanks for that tidbit. All I've been doing for a while is weeding and harvesting, and my plants grow at the same pace as when I used to water. It's so much faster not watering!

But I thought I was getting a few more weeds lately, and now I know why. I'll start watering from now if I know I'll be gone a few days, because I think the weeds stop the growth cycle until they are raked.
Linus is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 09:10 AM   #44

Action Girl is a jewel in the roughAction Girl is a jewel in the rough

Ganz has done a Wonderful job on the new outdoor graphics . The leaves, rain, clouds, and treetop room with the traveling sun have been some of their best visual work.
Action Girl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 09:12 AM   #45
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

I don't mind the weather changes in WW, in fact, I rather like them. However, I do notice a decided speed decrease in gardening when it is raining, to the point that I won't do it if it's raining. Other than that, I like it just fine! I wonder if they're going to start coming out with gardening tools where you can rake the leaves for a day and make some kinzcash? That would be cool ... !
Aries962 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 09:38 AM   #46
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Linus
I'll start watering from now if I know I'll be gone a few days, because I think the weeds stop the growth cycle until they are raked.
Yes Plants with weeds that are not raked daily take longer to come to harvest. Plants with weeds that are raked every day, still come to harvest on time.

View Post Originally Posted by Action Girl
Ganz has done a Wonderful job on the new outdoor graphics . The leaves, rain, clouds, and treetop room with the traveling sun have been some of their best visual work.
I SO want a treetop bed! I think they're awesome

View Post Originally Posted by Aries962
I wonder if they're going to start coming out with gardening tools where you can rake the leaves for a day and make some kinzcash? That would be cool ... !
That's a fun idea!
Cloud One is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 10:45 AM   #47
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I like the moving clouds and the weather changes.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 01:05 PM   #48
gordan1956

Smiley97 is an unknown quantity at this point

thats kewl lol I havent been able to load webkinz so i havent noticed obviously lol
Smiley97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 03:16 PM   #49

mckgirlz is on a distinguished road

My girls and I love the new changes in Webkinz World's outdoors -- great graphics and they really do add to the fun outdoors. The rain does slow things down a bit, but it doesn't bother me. My Webkinz all have boots, slickers and hats so that they won't get wet while they're gardening.

One thing I'd love to see in the W-Shop is season-appropriate trees for sale. There are some great flowering spring trees and some nice summer trees, but it would be pretty cool to be able to buy autumn trees with colorful leaves and bare-branched trees for a winter landscape.

I do have one of the seasonal trees from the e-store and it is really, really cute and clever.
mckgirlz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 04:23 PM   #50
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Personally, I wish the programmers would spend their time fixing things that are seriously broken rather than adding a cute little visual like moving clouds...
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: