Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-28-2009, 09:05 PM   #81
catwoman12398
Webkinz :)

jumpingymgirl98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Clothing machine Combo's Confirmed on Webkinz Newz site

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Thanks to our hard working tailors who have solved so many recipes and who have attempted to solve many that apparently weren't there
but wait!!! i read a post that someone acidently made the fairy gown but couldn't remember what they used so, that means those recipes are still out there!!!!
jumpingymgirl98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2009, 07:07 PM   #82
I'm a Country Gal

cassielol214 is a creator of wonder
cassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wonder

guys some people said that they had seen other people in the trading room wearing the princess ball gown so it cant be coming out later!
cassielol214 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 08:16 PM   #83
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by cassielol214
guys some people said that they had seen other people in the trading room wearing the princess ball gown so it cant be coming out later!
If anyone has a picture of someone in the clubhouse w/ that princess ball gown on, please post it
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 08:11 PM   #84
I'm a Country Gal

cassielol214 is a creator of wonder
cassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wonder

ok i will
cassielol214 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 04:07 PM   #85
EMH08

i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!

Smile Re: Clothing machine Combo's Confirmed on Webkinz Newz site

Awwwww...... sad day, I spent so much time and kc on figuring out those items..... ESPECIALLY that dress! Oh well, what can we do about it? BUT! I just thought of some awesome combos for some of the real clothing machines stuff, and I don't know why they wouldn't work out cuz they sound so right! so I'll check them out and see if they work. Don't give up hope colthing figure-outers! Good luck!
i'm unique:) is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 02:26 PM   #86
horselover1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't wait until the amazing workers at figure out the other clothing items. How can I become someone who helps solve the clothing recipes?
horselover1000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 10:36 PM   #87
starad is an unknown quantity at this point

what is the cimbo for the solider ofite
starad is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 12:10 AM   #88
aseals2
Gift Guru

carmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective socks

I think everyone needs to take a deep breath and realize that Ganz did not post the pictures of the fairy gown, Venetian mask, clown items nor superhero items. Those images came from the WI rumor mill. WI made a best educated guess to determine what could be made in the clothing machine before Ganz made an official release. Ganz really isn't to blame here.

I for one will be interested to see how the fairy gown, Venetian mask, clown items and superhero items are going to be released. If they aren't Clothing Machine and they aren't Halloween Costumes, what are they? Where did the original images come from?
carmel_mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:23 AM   #89

top is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all , how can some of us make more combos when we ran out of money trying, I think webkinz should give some to us being that we do spend a lot of money on all there items thanks I sure hope that they do help us with some...
top is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 03:18 PM   #90
weaslywizardwheezes

elmo123 is an unknown quantity at this point

well ive got over 8000 kinz cash and ive been trying my best but im running out of things to try any body got any ideas?
elmo123 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, ooh love the sarong!, pretty cool!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: