Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2009, 08:15 PM   #71
Wishes come True
Gift Guru

kidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Clothing machine Combo's Confirmed on Webkinz Newz site

I am really confused. Did WW tell the combinations to use to make most of these new items? If so where can the patterns be found?
kidsed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2009, 01:22 AM   #72
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Oh this infuriates me to no end.

Talk about a trick! That was not fair at all.

To give the impression that it was achievable
and then say it isn't is tricking us.

I want all my KC back I spent wasted trying to make the items advertised!
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 01:10 PM   #73
Unregistered

I combined a BLUE T-SHIRT, a GROOVY HEARTS SWIMSUIT TOP, and a SPARKLY PINK BOW to get A PATCHWORK SHIRT! How come you didnt include that in the list? Because I got it.
Old 09-27-2009, 01:20 PM   #74
Wishes come True
Gift Guru

kidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by kidsed
I am really confused. Did WW tell the combinations to use to make most of these new items? If so where can the patterns be found?
Oh, now I understand - Ganz sisd that all these items could be made in the Clothing machine but only a few can be. Wow those . Oh, well at least now I won't waste any more money on nonexistent items.
kidsed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:19 PM   #75
vonyumyum
Webkinz :)

JEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the roughJEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the rough

We should go on strike to make Ganz give some answers! (Deleted)
P.S. HORSES ROCK!!!:abn::clyde::ppony::ph:

Please be polite

Webberlily

Last edited by Webberlily; 09-28-2009 at 02:42 AM..
JEWEL MY DREAM is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 01:56 AM   #76

twinkletoez is on a distinguished road

Wow I am disappointed too. I spent a lot of KC on this too.talk about getting ripped off I ran across another form of people pulling scams. I am new to WI and it is AMAZING! This is my 2nd post and I'm not even sure if this is where I should post this info but it is about clothing recipes(and food). (Please let me know if I should move it moderator if it is in the wrong area Sorry).
Anyway I thought I should share something I found today on Ebay (not sure if I can say that direct website) I found this absolutly repulsive. There was an item for auction which said webkinz recipes for auction over 166 food recipes and UNIQUE clothing recipes (starting bid 0.99$ +S&H. I found this so unbelievably selfish and boarderline theft. To think of the people on WI who have spent countless hrs and KC to uncover the secret recipes and then share them with everyone out of shear kindness. And here is this person basically stealing these recipes and trying to profit off of them! UGH!!! Well needless to say I sent a general item question in the form of a moral one.
Just thought I should share this rip off artist and express how blessed I am to have found this caring WI community. Thanks to everyone who worked so hard on those recipes (both food and clothes). Sorry this is so long. I promise my other posts will not be this lengthy
twinkletoez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 08:30 AM   #77
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

Maybe the others are Halloween costumes! I loved the clown one!!!
Andykinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:06 AM   #78
I'm back...
Gifted

Mystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my word...I wasted all that money on trying to solve that pink dress...all for nothing!

How frustrating
Mystic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 01:59 PM   #79

puppy232323 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by mybuckets
Hay people, You know how webkinz has cook books well.. They should make clothing books too!!!!!!! Beacause then we won't keep on making the patch work outfits!!

Do you agree??????? Yes . No.

mybuckets
Yes

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
I combined a BLUE T-SHIRT, a GROOVY HEARTS SWIMSUIT TOP, and a SPARKLY PINK BOW to get A PATCHWORK SHIRT! How come you didnt include that in the list? Because I got it.
You get patch work clothes when you combine any random clothing items.

Last edited by puppy232323; 09-28-2009 at 01:59 PM..
puppy232323 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:01 PM   #80
keldustin

lbudgie8 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by sindarin
The ones solved are at the beginning of this thread, listed already -- if I understand your question, correctly?

I think this is terrible....taunting us again and all the hard work the Tailors went through, not to mention the Members, as well. Every time something new comes out, it doesn't work to our advantage, for some glitch or reason....Ganz's reasoning!!!

I'm thinking maybe, just maybe: Deluxe Members may get a shot at some of the other choices, like the Fairy Dress and Venetian Mask??? In their Clothing of the Month gift box?

I am hoping, though, that isn't the case, as others will miss out. Just a thought.

Halloween will surely be interesting this year...to see what they come out with.
I think it's cheap of them to re-instate last year's theme room, too.
Thank you for the info. I found them. I hope they put out more items. I would like to see Halloween costumes. I thik they should have a new theme this year for Halloween.
lbudgie8 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, ooh love the sarong!, pretty cool!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: