Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 05:29 PM   #51
vonyumyum
Webkinz :)

JEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the roughJEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Clothing machine Combo's Confirmed on Webkinz Newz site

HEY!!!!!!!!! We Should try asking Ganz!!!!! They are the ones who took it away!!!!!!!!!

P.S.HORSES ROCK!!!!!!:abn::clyde::ppony::ph:
JEWEL MY DREAM is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2009, 05:29 PM   #52

bamagal55 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

This revelation almost makes me speechless, but not quite. It angers me along with the others who spent so much KC in some cases like mine, most and some, all of their built up funds. Not to mention our selling items we had been saving for the trading room.

BUT what makes me the most displeased is the fact that our ability of recouping our losses in a very quick way was brought to an abrupt HALT as soon as they were aware of our being able to take advantage of their own REBATE system. The kinzstyle outlet items with the largest profit for us have not been offered since.

NOW to find that what we were working so hard to figure out and spending our hard earned KC for wasn't even accomplishable in the first place. We were wasting our efforts on the dangling carrot, gold ring, etc., which was not attainable. This is very frustrating.

My grandchildren have worked hard to help figure these out and are very upset to find out they were tricked into thinking they would be able to make something on their own that was so pretty and be proud of their efforts. Very much a big let down for them.

I am a grown person and I realize this is all virtual but still some decorum should be exhibited when dealing with children and teasing them into spending all of their KC and selling their saved items to make something which never existed in the first place.

Again, I will descend my soap box.
bamagal55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 05:30 PM   #53
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

I hope when everyone said that they saw someone with the clothing that it wasn't a lie. If they aren't in the system, then how could they receive them?
badena2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:08 PM   #54
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Ugh I spent soooo much KC trying to make the fairy dress. I spent close to 50,000 KC. That really really stinks.

Oh and the kinzstyle outlet did have another sale where you could make a profit. It was early this morning. I got a few things but had to go to a drs appointment and had to leave.

Last edited by adrkmfdm; 09-25-2009 at 06:08 PM..
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:24 PM   #55

Piplup21 has disabled reputation

GLASS SLIPPERS
Funky Girl Glasses, Princess Hat, and Ruby Slippers

PATCHED DENIM JACKET
Green Layered Tee, Purple Layered Tee, and Jeans

WIZARD'S APPRENTICE ROBE,
Academy Sweater, Tuxedo Pants, and Wizard’s Hat

TOY SOLDIER COAT
Dogbeards Coat, Mod jacket, and red Sneakers

TOY SOILDER HAT
Funky Plaid Hat, Dude Hat, and Party Hat

COWGIRL DRESS
Cowboy hat, Cow Poke shirt, and Smocked Sundress

TOGA
White Jeans, Kinzville Academy Skirt, and Flip Flops

TIE DYE TOP
Flower Power Swimsuit Top, Purple Pajama Top, blue and yellow fleece sweeter

SPARKLY SILVER SUITE PANTS
Tan Suit Pants, Sparkly Pink Bow, Tuxedo Shoes

I hope this helps!
Piplup21 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:27 PM   #56
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

hey! what about the super hero, fairy and clown stuff?
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:43 PM   #57
Sar240

OsOsweet will become famous soon enough

The seaside sarong is so pretty! I hope we can solve it ssooon
OsOsweet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:53 PM   #58
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

Earlier I posted my mom hought they could be new costumes and she came up with another great idea! maybe they're the special surprises PJ Collie and Ganz has been talking about!
Jerkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 07:24 PM   #59

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
I hope when everyone said that they saw someone with the clothing that it wasn't a lie. If they aren't in the system, then how could they receive them?

I was wondering the same thing myself. How is it that some people reported seeing pets wearing some of these items in the trading rooms?
I really do hope that they are at least going to be available as Halloween costumes.
kkww05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 07:34 PM   #60
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

I've thought all along that some of the best ones were not in the system yet. Now I see I was right. Ya get to know how the Ganz mind works after awhile. LOL!

Click the image to open in full size.
luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, ooh love the sarong!, pretty cool!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: