Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 03:56 PM   #31
soccercuti1019
Webkinz :)

loveforpugs34 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clothing machine Combo's Confirmed on Webkinz Newz site

cool!I DO NOT feel good today )
loveforpugs34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2009, 03:58 PM   #32
wausau is on a distinguished road

Well, i am thoroughly discussed after all the money I spent trying to figure out the fairy dress and mask! I feel that it is an unfair scam to get us to waste out time and money on trying to make something that is un-makeable for us!!
And I particularly think that is unfair to children! Some newer ones do not have the money to be wasting on something that can not be made.
wausau is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:10 PM   #33

jkious will become famous soon enough

I'm aggravated that Ganz let people spend alot of kinz cash trying to solved those recipes and I sent in a note in the suggestion box don't know if anyone will read it but made me feel better letting them know how aggravated I was spending all that money and other people also and some used stuff that wasn't available anymore I told them it was plain mean
jkious is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:12 PM   #34

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Bummer, but the sea side skirt should be fun to figure out!
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:18 PM   #35

jkious will become famous soon enough

I sold a lot of my rare items to get more cash that really ticks me off
jkious is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:21 PM   #36
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

Ooh, my mom just thought the ones not shown could be Halloween costumes.

That would be cool!
Jerkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:27 PM   #37

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

For all those people unhappy about spending hard earned KC hoping to solve outfits that turn out not to be from the clothing machine (I'm there too!) -- you might be interested in knowing that PJ has sales on occasion that will help you make that money back. It is great of course if it is a piece of clothing you need to test and you can get it on sale, but you can buy anything on sale for more than 50% off and make money selling it to the w-shop. And some of her sales are at 60% off or much better!

Check out this thread:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...onuses-556276/

Last edited by CheekyDB; 09-25-2009 at 04:29 PM..
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:29 PM   #38

BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!

>Sparkly silver suit pants, Toy Soldier Hatand Coat, Cowgirl Dress, Denim Jacket (sample), Tie Dye >T-shirt, Glass Slippers, Toga Dress and Wizard's Apprentice robes, all of which have been solved.

What is the combo for the silver pants? Is there are page here that is listing the combo, like the one for the food recipes? Thanks!
BobbiesZoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:31 PM   #39

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by BobbiesZoo
>Sparkly silver suit pants, Toy Soldier Hatand Coat, Cowgirl Dress, Denim Jacket (sample), Tie Dye >T-shirt, Glass Slippers, Toga Dress and Wizard's Apprentice robes, all of which have been solved.

What is the combo for the silver pants? Is there are page here that is listing the combo, like the one for the food recipes? Thanks!
There is information here:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...achine-555689/

and here:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...thread-555365/

Sparkly Silver Suit Pants: Tan Suit Pants, Sparkly Pink Bow, Tuxedo Shoes
Solved by JINGLES139
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:31 PM   #40
Proud owner of 121
Banned
gabriellaabby will become famous soon enough

sorry for all the peoples that tried!!!
gabriellaabby is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, ooh love the sarong!, pretty cool!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: