Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 03:25 PM   #21
rosie1960
Webkinz :)

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Default Re: Clothing machine Combo's Confirmed on Webkinz Newz site

Thanks for all the updates.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bt::bokbok::clyde::el1::goo:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2009, 03:26 PM   #22
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Thanks tailors. You worked very hard to find out some of them don't exist. Still, keep up the good work!
murphy20071 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 03:31 PM   #23

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

These outfits are really awesome. However, I can't help but wonder if there are some Ganz Geeks laughing their bums off at all of us who have spent hundreds and thousands of KC trying to create the fairy, clown and super hero outfits? Ganz had to know that when they released pictures of these new clothing machine outfits, that we would begin spending KC just to try and make them. Ganz knew which ones would not or could not, be made in the machine. Why lead us to believe they could? I don't get it? As cute as I think the clothes are, I don't have many for my pets. I just don't want to waste the KC on buying the clothes anymore, especially having to spend lots of KC on three clothing items, just to get one outfit. Luckily, I didn't spend more than 200KC using the machine. Good thing I like the patchwork clothes. What I want to know is....Will the fairy, clown and super hero be availible for purchase? Will they cost way too much KC?

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 03:34 PM   #24
Lil Kinz
chowdercat72 is an unknown quantity at this point

Boohoo!!!! No clown stuff yet.
chowdercat72 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 03:37 PM   #25
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I'm still saying those cool other clothes are going to be clothing RARES!!! That PJ Collyannoance does say something about "something special."

I asked ganz long ago to give us cool rare clothes in a thread-hopefully they listened!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 03:38 PM   #26
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

i am thinking the clown and superhero wil be the halloween costumes for this year. I for one have had my eye on the detective hat since i first saw it. and have been trying to solve it but to no avail.

Mabey if the clown and superhero costumes arnt halloween they might be released in the future at the kinzstyle outlet machine?
wkwcollecter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 03:38 PM   #27
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Myself and other members worked hard on the Fairy Princess Prom Dress, and now it must not be in the system. Our combinations might have been correct as well!
I wish GANZ had notified us earlier.
badena2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 03:40 PM   #28

()mega has disabled reputation

Typical Gantz... make sure you spend tons of your KC, this way if you need more you need to go online play more games and even more games or garden like a fool (in the SLOW rain). OR what the really what is you to buy more pets. How sad.... I am so mad for those who dedicated themselves to solve the patterns that are NOT being released at this time. Completely rude of Gantz if you ask me.
()mega is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 03:41 PM   #29
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Grr.... GANZ let us WASTE our KC for a week and THEN told us what can be made as of now!!!

I'm mad.....
wowewe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 03:44 PM   #30
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

i could be wrong but i dont think ganz had released the pictured of the clothing items originally to wi. i'm not one to stick up for ganz's glitches and issues but in this case it wasnt thier fault. The pictures were in the rumor thread before the clohing machine was added to webkinz world.
wkwcollecter is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, ooh love the sarong!, pretty cool!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: