Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-11-2010, 08:05 AM   #131
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Clothing machine Combo's Confirmed on Webkinz Newz site

The detective cap is blue hat+ red hat+ tan suit top.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2010, 08:43 PM   #132
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Clothing machine Combo's Confirmed on Webkinz Newz site

View Post Originally Posted by ButterflyFlower
cool! the seaside sarong looks awesome! and the detective's hat would be perfect for my basset hound!!
blue ball cap+ tan suit jacket+ red ball cap

View Post Originally Posted by ACMETEAM
I was sondering.... What happened to the Hero Mask and Hero Custume and the Clown items? Are they not solvable items? I am just wondering because i have spent a lot of time on the clown items esp the Clown Nose and Clown Shoes.... If anyone knows please LMK... I will work on the detective hat in the meantime.. LOL
Just to tell you, those are PJ's specials, so don't try it unless you want all of your KC! Good luck!

Last edited by Unregistered; 06-15-2010 at 08:43 PM..
Old 06-30-2010, 10:08 AM   #133
Unregistered

Cool Re: Clothing machine Combo's Confirmed on Webkinz Newz site

View Post Originally Posted by sweetie228
So cool! I really ned that princess fairy dress!!!!
i saw someone wearing a princess fairy costume so i think it has been solved but nobody has updated

NOTE: The Fairy Princess Dress is a "rare" item at PJ's Outlet. It cannot be made in the Clothing Machine. --FIA
Old 08-20-2010, 10:43 PM   #134
Unregistered

Smile Re: Clothing machine Combo's Confirmed on Webkinz Newz site

View Post Originally Posted by Snazzilicious
I AM SO SAD! I WANTED THAT PRINCESS DRESS!
Oh well. The detective hat was super cool too, so at least I still have that.
ya i really want that too..... i really really REALLY want the seaside sarong and sparkly suit!!!!i spent alot of kinzcash but i know a way to earn quick kinzcash....... anyway if somebody finds out the combanation plz tell us loads of peaple are dying to know (like me)
Old 08-21-2010, 10:29 AM   #135
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Clothing machine Combo's Confirmed on Webkinz Newz site

the seaside sarong still hasn't been solved yet right?
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 05:45 PM   #136
Lil Kinz
coolgirlc is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by ACMETEAM
I was sondering.... What happened to the Hero Mask and Hero Custume and the Clown items? Are they not solvable items? I am just wondering because i have spent a lot of time on the clown items esp the Clown Nose and Clown Shoes.... If anyone knows please LMK... I will work on the detective hat in the meantime.. LOL

actually, the fairy outfit clown outfit and hero outfit are not recipes, they show up as special items sometimes! i hope everyone soon knows that they are not recipes!
coolgirlc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 06:17 AM   #137
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by coolgirlc
actually, the fairy outfit clown outfit and hero outfit are not recipes, they show up as special items sometimes! i hope everyone soon knows that they are not recipes!
Yeah I find that problem too when I trade, people thinking it's a clothing machine item. Also, some people seem to think items such as the fairy princess ball gown is a kinz style item, because they try to offer it for rare items.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 11:19 AM   #138
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by taytertots
Oh wow, I wonder if the others are Halloween costumes that are coming. Sad, I spent a TON of money trying to figure out the superhero costume!
super hero costume is a special on polly jean collies desk at the kinz style outlet i have all of her rares exept for the super hero shoes
Old 03-26-2011, 01:34 PM   #139
Unregistered

Smile Re: Clothing machine Combo's Confirmed on Webkinz Newz site

the recipe for the seaside sarong is a yellow tank top, flip flops from the vacation, and hollywood sunglasses.
Old 03-26-2011, 07:37 PM   #140

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

You sure? Cuz I got PW.
bronkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, ooh love the sarong!, pretty cool!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: