Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 06:06 PM   #9971
Webkinz :)

rennygirl05 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

click, click, click...no ads
rennygirl05 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2009, 06:06 PM   #9972

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by scrapkinz
i am also a former lurker who came "out" because of his thread. i think we should just start another thred for those of us who want to serch and chat
tryed. got shut down
nicolee1978 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 06:06 PM   #9973
beckybug3

beckybug3 is just really nicebeckybug3 is just really nice

No ads at the top of the hour. I enjoy multitasking, chatting & looking for ads.
beckybug3 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 06:07 PM   #9974
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by jolene30
My first post as I just signed up. Thanks for all the help finding the ads@
Hey! Welcome aboard. Another pair of eyes to look for ads. My computer is so slow and the people around here are so fast that I know about the ads appearances, or lack thereof, before I can start to post them. So, come on it and enjoy the hunt.

bk
beekay is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 06:07 PM   #9975
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

None yet. People haven't seemed to be chattering when they're up - you can usually tell from the last page. Mayble call threads search & chatter between.
There just seem to be a handful who always ask without looking at recent posts.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 06:07 PM   #9976
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by scrapkinz
i am also a former lurker who came "out" because of his thread. i think we should just start another thred for those of us who want to serch and chat
Thank you for that I will look into it. Welcome all newbies.

No ad's
stylede is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 06:07 PM   #9977
grandson096

grandson096 is on a distinguished road

thank you, it is a great place to be. Ads. Ads, ads oh where can you be.
grandson096 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 06:08 PM   #9978
Call Me Meghan!
Banned
Rocker Princess is a glorious beacon of lightRocker Princess is a glorious beacon of lightRocker Princess is a glorious beacon of light

*sigh* I don't see them anywhere! And I was hoping to earn some extra cash!
Rocker Princess is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 06:08 PM   #9979
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

I think if we chat about ad-related things/light chat it is fine. However, a good way to keep people informed is if we post at the bottom or somewhere in our posts were the ads are. Like this:

No ads yet! Possibly they could come on next hour? ?
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 06:09 PM   #9980

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

Click the image to open in full size.
come on...i know your out there....

so, who is going to try to be numbr 10,000? u know some of us are thinking it!!!!LOL
nicolee1978 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: