Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 02:06 PM   #9631
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by cozmic
Dwarf Game Ad Findings Thursday October 15th

9am - None
10am - None
11am - None
12pm - None

1pm - None
2pm - None Yet

3pm -

4pm -
5pm -
6pm -

7pm -
8pm -
9pm -
10pm -

Wednesday's completed Chart link.

Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE* Post 9331 This should also have the link for Tuesday's list.
Bringing forward....
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2009, 02:08 PM   #9632
Unregistered

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Conco Jane,
I love how you are keeping up with ads with those times
that helps me alot
You are so smart
Old 10-15-2009, 02:11 PM   #9633
Webkinz :)

dana1199 will become famous soon enough

where are the ads lol

i added that link....i am going to put up my room soon.
no ads yet

Last edited by dana1199; 10-15-2009 at 02:11 PM..
dana1199 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 02:13 PM   #9634

adriano45739 is an unknown quantity at this point

are the ads back!!!?????? i seen someone ask where they were
adriano45739 is offline Male
Old 10-15-2009, 02:15 PM   #9635
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by adriano45739
are the ads back!!!?????? i seen someone ask where they were
No, not yet. It's looking like maybe 4:00 will be our lucky time again. Fingers crossed!!
Old 10-15-2009, 02:16 PM   #9636

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

Conchy Jane,
I love how you are keeping up with the hours of the ads.! That is so very clever of you. it helps me alot to know when to get them Keep up the great work
mollee84 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 02:16 PM   #9637

adriano45739 is an unknown quantity at this point

there is no ad, but the pet of the month bages are flying around!
adriano45739 is offline Male
Old 10-15-2009, 02:19 PM   #9638

madd4baseball will become famous soon enough

3pmKT.... sneaky ads. must be here somewhere. I'm searching!!
madd4baseball is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 02:21 PM   #9639
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mollee84
Conchy Jane,
I love how you are keeping up with the hours of the ads.! That is so very clever of you. it helps me alot to know when to get them Keep up the great work
Thanks Mollee but I can't take any credit for all the hard working people on this thread. I'm just adding my two cents in Welcome to WI by the way. I'm sneaking on (apparently alot today) at work.
Actually, I'm just about to leave work now and will be home by 4:00 to hopefully catch some ads.
Have fun all and see you soon! CJ
Old 10-15-2009, 02:23 PM   #9640

scrapkinz will become famous soon enough

drive home safe. i am off trying to take some pics of my snow white stuff. hope i dont miss the ads while taking pics
scrapkinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: