Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-06-2009, 09:48 PM   #951
Webkinz :)

Mitzi900 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

I have lost the ads, but like 20 minutes ago they were there. What is goin' on?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2009, 09:49 PM   #952
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Hi there! It seems to be gone for the night (maybe!). But it should be back tomorrow so rest up your clicking finger!
thanks!
at least i don't have school on thursday & friday! maybe i could do more clicking then!
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 09:49 PM   #953

joey218 is on a distinguished road

i cant find any
this is like last year with the chipmunk ad
i missed it because i was at school
but i was 10 feet away from the computer when i missed this 1
and its only been a few hours since it was posted
it not fair
i hope it comes back 2maro
Old 10-06-2009, 09:50 PM   #954
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by joey218
i cant find any
this is like last year with the chipmunk ad
i missed it because i was at school
but i was 10 feet away from the computer when i missed this 1
and its only been a few hours since it was posted
it not fair
i hope it comes back 2maro
the chipmunk add wasn't here last year..... more like 2 or 3 yrs ago, sorry!
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 09:52 PM   #955
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

now i want 7 potm pets to name after the dwarfs
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 09:52 PM   #956

joey218 is on a distinguished road

1 year, 2 , or 3
either way this still bites
Old 10-06-2009, 09:54 PM   #957
Gifted

peelman is on a distinguished road

My adds seem to have disappeared. Not showing up anymore even though I leave and go to the arcade and come back. Guess I will try again tomorrow.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:55 PM   #958

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

The diamond apple can go outside!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by CheekyDB; 07-06-2010 at 11:00 AM..
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 09:55 PM   #959
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

I caught some of the first ads and got everything but the mirror... then my daughter needed to print up her college scholarship applications.

Decisions, decisions. I tell you it was a close choice!

I log back on and find I missed the 2nd time of ads. Ah well, at least I got some new costumes!
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 09:56 PM   #960
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

I havent seen any in awhile again !! They come in spurts LOL !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: