Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 12:04 PM   #9561
Webkinz :)

madd4baseball will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

OK, so i'm going to try this, lol. This is one of my storage rooms for Snow white. . .

Click the image to open in full size.
madd4baseball is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2009, 12:06 PM   #9562

butterflysweeti is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by madd4baseball
OK, so i'm going to try this, lol. This is one of my storage rooms for Snow white. . .

Beautiful. Looks like you have one more spot for another mirror
butterflysweeti is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 12:06 PM   #9563

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

I love all the diamond apples everyone has!

Can you believe that with all my clicking (I've played the game many times since the first day it started) that I've yet to win a single diamond apple??

My plan is to wait until the game is over and if I still haven't won one, to try to trade for one. They look beautiful!
bigtoe is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 12:09 PM   #9564

madd4baseball will become famous soon enough

Butterflysweeti- it looks like one more would fit but I can not for the life of me make the mirror go there! very annoying. oh well, lol!
madd4baseball is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 12:10 PM   #9565

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

Wow, some of you got so many of those Diamond Apples. I'm up to three total. What are you doing with your stuff question? I wanted to send a full set of Snow White items to each of my daughter's little friends. I have gotten enough of the dwarf suit, shoes and hat to do that. I've only gotten a couple of the magic mirror so haven't sent that. I'm hoping to catch a few good runs for more apples. I wanted to line the open two walls of my Doug Treasures room like a diamond border. They sparkle and look magical like everything I put in there. I don't know how to do pictures either so was following that closely. Yes, I'm addicted and bummed I can't find my pick ax this morning.
Tomorrow is my birthday so I'm hoping for some extra good Diamond Apple Luck. I've sold most of my pies and red apples to make extra money. I also put some dwarf costumes in storage in case I want to dress up 7 animals and a Snow White. Also, I agree those are some fabulous closets. We could make our real ones look like that if we were in them cleaning instead of on here playing, but which is more fun? Sadly, I built another closet today to hold all these clothes I won, instead of real cleaning. Off to check again. Thanks everyone.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:13 PM   #9566
e call it steampunk
WARRIOR-REDWALL has much to be proud ofWARRIOR-REDWALL has much to be proud ofWARRIOR-REDWALL has much to be proud ofWARRIOR-REDWALL has much to be proud ofWARRIOR-REDWALL has much to be proud of

any ads???
WARRIOR-REDWALL is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 12:14 PM   #9567

mommy3 is on a distinguished road

Madd4baseball, I love your room that is so cute.

No ads
mommy3 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 12:14 PM   #9568
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by madd4baseball

Fun! I have a room like this with all the figures we win on the wheels. They are ready to play a game of checkers in mine. Some days I use the moneky monkey, other days the rabbits and then of course who can not use the zingo in a box?

I like this site I use that has bigger pics than flikr:

Just did a full round - No ADS!
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 12:17 PM   #9569
grandson096

grandson096 is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone, this is my first post here, just joined WI, hope I can help find those game ads.
grandson096 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 12:18 PM   #9570
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by watatatow
Oh! I'm gald there is something to put it in, Thank you for letting us know.
Here is the link to the thread regarding the storage of the Fool's Gold chocolate. I knew I had read that a while back and hunted it down for you all. I do believe they can go in all fridges now. Gave me something to do while waiting for Ads CJ
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...stored-561896/
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: